Quick reply from notification center

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi, does anyone know how to edit presets in quick replies from notifications center? Custom presets defined in messages app work only for messages, but for fb messenger and whatsapp there are still some presets which I dont know how to change.

Thanks for help

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't use WhatsApp, but Facebook Messenger should have Quick Reply. When you get a banner notification, pull down on it and it should show 2 options. Tap on reply and type your response. Be sure you have banner notifications enabled for Messenger in settlngs > Notifications.

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
yes, there is quick reply. But I want to have custom replies: There are presets like Hi,Okay,I`ll call you later ect. and I dont know where I can edit it

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Facebook is known for their lack of support for their apps for Watch. Hopefully that will change soon. For now you’ll have to go with what they support.

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
It is not only about fb messenger. These presets are same for all of communication apps so it should be some default setting of apple watch. But i can`t find where to edit it

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
It is not only about fb messenger. These presets are same for all of communication apps so it should be some default setting of apple watch. But i can`t find where to edit it

By saying Facebook I also meant WhatsApp, since their the owner now.
But yeah, I have been looking for those presets and they are only changeable in the Messages section of the the Watch app.
I have mine set to smart reply.

Hopefully Apple will make this setting system wide for apps that support quick reply.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Those options must not be available. I've never seen them. There's presets for calls that send text. Send Apple feedback on it. Maybe they'll allow it soon.
Feedback
https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html#mn_p

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77