Just ordered a Nike +

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Has any one else experienced an issue with the Nike app on the watch??

Twice now I've had it where it's just stopped half way through a run

I only run as part of my workout a couple days a week so I've only logged 4 runs but have not had any issues with the Nike app. I have the Series 2 Nike+ watch.

Gadget Goblin

May 1, 2015
Visit site
So swapped my watch yesterday for a new one and went for a run. The Nike app worked flawlessly. Although I haven't updated the watch to the newer OS so that could of been a factor. Just have to keep going with it and see what happens

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Can you run more than one running app at a time? Hm, even if you do, which one would supple the needed data to the Activity and Health apps.

redbirdsfan

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
efd3bb599d95a01dab4dcd914a69b77e.jpg

Just purchased one yesterday. Looking forward to using it during my late evening Jogs.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
The only real problem that I have had with the Series 2 is that I have a great watch collection that I am not using anymore. Whenever I don't wear my AW, I feel that I am missing out on "closing the rings" and that my activity that day does not count.. I have issues...

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
The only real problem that I have had with the Series 2 is that I have a great watch collection that I am not using anymore. Whenever I don't wear my AW, I feel that I am missing out on "closing the rings" and that my activity that day does not count.. I have issues...

I don't have the "other watch" issue but I get the closing the ring issue. I was sick for two days last week with bronchitis. I still tried to close the rings. I got my stand and exercise goal just by doing some moderate exercise, but didn't he the move goal. I just didn't have it in me. My streak was broken and I wasn't happy. I got over it though. Not much I could do. I'm now a few days into a new streak and I'll always try to close the rings but things will happen and I have to accept that.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I really like the look of the Black Nike Apple Watch and thought about getting one, but decided since I already have the Black Stainless Steel Apple Watch, I would go with my original plan and get the next generation Stainless Steel Apple Watch.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

The days that I wear other watches from my collection (usually twice a week or so), I just wear the Apple Watch on my right wrist. If anybody asks, I say it's for the notifications and for fitness tracking, as if I was wearing a FitBit on my right wrist. (Nobody asks, but short sleeve weather is really just starting around here.)

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
The days that I wear other watches from my collection (usually twice a week or so), I just wear the Apple Watch on my right wrist. If anybody asks, I say it's for the notifications and for fitness tracking, as if I was wearing a FitBit on my right wrist. (Nobody asks, but short sleeve weather is really just starting around here.)

The only time I've worn two devices is when I was comparing my Fitbit surge and Apple Watch. That was only during my run. I'd feel too ridiculous wearing both otherwise.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
The only real problem that I have had with the Series 2 is that I have a great watch collection that I am not using anymore.

I don't have MCRS (Must Close Rings Syndrome) but do have OWS (Other Watch Syndrome).

The days that I wear other watches from my collection (usually twice a week or so), I just wear the Apple Watch on my right wrist.

I might just do the same thing, especially since a few of my favorite watches are solar powered. I did it before with two mech watches. Muscle memory may dictate that I keep the Watch on my left wrist, but I'll try the right wrist first.

I'd feel too ridiculous wearing both otherwise.

When I had a friend in country I wore a second watch set to Zulu. Pre-FitBit, people would occasionally ask and I'd tell 'em. A few moms who saw this did the same for their kids except they used their local time. I never felt odd, or if I did it passed early on.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77