So swapped my watch yesterday for a new one and went for a run. The Nike app worked flawlessly. Although I haven't updated the watch to the newer OS so that could of been a factor. Just have to keep going with it and see what happens
    doogald, cwbcpa and rangerdeyo like this.
    05-12-2017 09:53 AM
    Can you run more than one running app at a time? Hm, even if you do, which one would supple the needed data to the Activity and Health apps.
    05-12-2017 03:49 PM
    Done a few runs now and it's all been fine. I'm starting to think it's the Watch OS that was the problem as I still haven't updated it
    05-16-2017 12:42 PM
    Done a few runs now and it's all been fine. I'm starting to think it's the Watch OS that was the problem as I still haven't updated it
    Glad the new one is working. Good luck.
    05-16-2017 01:17 PM

Just purchased one yesterday. Looking forward to using it during my late evening Jogs.
    05-16-2017 01:38 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...914a69b77e.jpg

Just purchased one yesterday. Looking forward to using it during my late evening Jogs.
    Congrats on the new watch!
    redbirdsfan likes this.
    05-17-2017 05:46 AM
    Congrats on the new watch!
    Thank you. So far so good
    robertk328 likes this.
    05-17-2017 07:30 AM
    I only run as part of my workout a couple days a week so I've only logged 4 runs but have not had any issues with the Nike app. I have the Series 2 Nike+ watch.

I have stopped many times in the middle of a run, but not my watch... LOL
    cwbcpa likes this.
    05-21-2017 08:50 AM
    The only real problem that I have had with the Series 2 is that I have a great watch collection that I am not using anymore. Whenever I don't wear my AW, I feel that I am missing out on "closing the rings" and that my activity that day does not count.. I have issues...
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-21-2017 08:52 AM
    The only real problem that I have had with the Series 2 is that I have a great watch collection that I am not using anymore. Whenever I don't wear my AW, I feel that I am missing out on "closing the rings" and that my activity that day does not count.. I have issues...
    I don't have the "other watch" issue but I get the closing the ring issue. I was sick for two days last week with bronchitis. I still tried to close the rings. I got my stand and exercise goal just by doing some moderate exercise, but didn't he the move goal. I just didn't have it in me. My streak was broken and I wasn't happy. I got over it though. Not much I could do. I'm now a few days into a new streak and I'll always try to close the rings but things will happen and I have to accept that.
    RobertP1 likes this.
    05-21-2017 09:10 AM
    I really like the look of the Black Nike Apple Watch and thought about getting one, but decided since I already have the Black Stainless Steel Apple Watch, I would go with my original plan and get the next generation Stainless Steel Apple Watch.
    05-21-2017 10:02 AM
    The days that I wear other watches from my collection (usually twice a week or so), I just wear the Apple Watch on my right wrist. If anybody asks, I say it's for the notifications and for fitness tracking, as if I was wearing a FitBit on my right wrist. (Nobody asks, but short sleeve weather is really just starting around here.)
    05-21-2017 11:10 AM
    The days that I wear other watches from my collection (usually twice a week or so), I just wear the Apple Watch on my right wrist. If anybody asks, I say it's for the notifications and for fitness tracking, as if I was wearing a FitBit on my right wrist. (Nobody asks, but short sleeve weather is really just starting around here.)
    The only time I've worn two devices is when I was comparing my Fitbit surge and Apple Watch. That was only during my run. I'd feel too ridiculous wearing both otherwise.
    05-21-2017 01:37 PM
    The only real problem that I have had with the Series 2 is that I have a great watch collection that I am not using anymore.
    I don't have MCRS (Must Close Rings Syndrome) but do have OWS (Other Watch Syndrome).

The days that I wear other watches from my collection (usually twice a week or so), I just wear the Apple Watch on my right wrist.
    I might just do the same thing, especially since a few of my favorite watches are solar powered. I did it before with two mech watches. Muscle memory may dictate that I keep the Watch on my left wrist, but I'll try the right wrist first.

I'd feel too ridiculous wearing both otherwise.
    When I had a friend in country I wore a second watch set to Zulu. Pre-FitBit, people would occasionally ask and I'd tell 'em. A few moms who saw this did the same for their kids except they used their local time. I never felt odd, or if I did it passed early on.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    05-21-2017 01:55 PM
39 12