Apple Watch + Spotify

quiksetz

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
I am debating on purchasing an Apple watch, but I need some help from you all since I've never owned an Apple Watch before and am not sure if this is possible. I am a beach volleyball coach and play music during practice through a bluetooth speaker. I normally have my ipad connected to the bluetooth speaker so that my calls don't interrupt the music and if I do answer a call it doesn't play through the bluetooth speaker. I was wondering if I could press play/stop, forward, back on an Apple Watch to stop the music from the bluetooth speaker. Also, because I am outside I'm wearing sunglasses. With the current screen on the original and series one, do you have problems seeing your watch? My sunglasses aren't polarized so I'm not worried of the distortion from polarized sunglasses.

Questions asked:

Can I control spotify music from the Apple Watch to my ipad which is connected to a bluetooth speaker. Spotify allows me to choose if I want music to play out of my laptop, ipad, or iphone from either device.

Is the screen on the original Apple Watch or Series 1 bright enough to be seen with non polarized sunglasses on?

If I can control spotify from my iphone I will get an Apple Watch. If the screen is bright enough on the original or series 1 I will get one of those. If not I will get the series 2. I don't need GPS and my watch will never be completely submerged. I plan on getting a case with screen protection.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

arianadouthitt

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Hey! I know that with my Apple Watch i can control what music i am listening to through bluetooth headphone's (my Beats by Dre), but I'm not sure about a speaker as i have yet to try that out. Yes, the Spotify app on an Apple Watch can change the song being played as well as change the volume, etc. Lastly, i have been to the beach with my apple watch and had no trouble seeing the screen. On your iPhone in the watch app it also lets you control the brightness of your watch. That way, while you're at the beach it can be as bright as possible, but when you're at home you can bring it down. This will help your battery life. By the way, i have the original series 1 Apple Watch.

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
As far as I can tell, there is no way to control spotify on your iPad with an apple watch. Spotify does not have an apple watch app.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77