So I just saw an article that said new AirPods model numbers show up in Bluetooth Database, hinting at upcoming release.

Who else besides me is excited and is gonna get them as soon as they are released?
    11-05-2018 01:58 PM
    So I just saw an article that said new AirPods model numbers show up in Bluetooth Database, hinting at upcoming release.

Who else besides me is excited and is gonna get them as soon as they are released?
    Me! Lol
    Tartarus likes this.
    11-05-2018 02:17 PM
    eh... maybe. I LOVE the AirPods, but they need better noise isolation. If they do then I am ALL over them
    Tartarus and bluesqueen23 like this.
    11-05-2018 03:05 PM
    So do we know what AirPods 2 are going to offer than AirPods 1 are unable to do? Aside from possible wireless charging in the case?

My AirPods are amazing. I have zero desire to upgrade lol. Unless, of course, the next generation model offers a significant improvement?
    Tartarus and Just_Me_D like this.
    11-05-2018 03:06 PM
    So do we know what AirPods 2 are going to offer than AirPods 1 are unable to do? Aside from possible wireless charging in the case?

My AirPods are amazing. I have zero desire to upgrade lol. Unless, of course, the next generation model offers a significant improvement?
    It’s rumored to feature Hey Siri, without you having to double tap one of the AirPods. I expect it to have a longer battery life and there are rumors that I will some health features as well.

I will no doubt get one. I may pass my current AirPods to one of my nephews.
    11-05-2018 03:14 PM
    It’s rumored to feature Hey Siri, without you having to double tap one of the AirPods. I expect it to have a longer battery life and there are rumors that I will some health features as well.

I will no doubt get one. I may pass my current AirPods to one of my nephews.
    Hmmm. Yea none of those are items that would encourage me to make a purchase. Thanks for the information though!

I'll be interested in everyones review if/when they release.
    Tartarus likes this.
    11-05-2018 03:56 PM
    I have the original and while they are great, I don't see any upgrade in the future. If I do upgrade I'll more than likely go with the Beats X or something else that seals in the ear.
    Tartarus likes this.
    11-05-2018 04:35 PM
    Eh, probably not good enough to buy them.
    Tartarus and Lee_Bo like this.
    11-05-2018 07:30 PM
    Meh...I wasn’t a huge fan of the first ones.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    11-05-2018 08:10 PM
    I'm interested as this is my 2nd fav Apple product plus this would give me a good excuse to hand my first gen down to my son whose always eyed mine with envy.
    Tartarus likes this.
    11-05-2018 08:49 PM
    I have the original and while they are great, I don't see any upgrade in the future. If I do upgrade I'll more than likely go with the Beats X or something else that seals in the ear.
    I have the Beats X and Air Pods. I prefer the Air Pods. And I use these. They really help.

EarBuddyz 2.0 Ear Hooks and Covers Accessories Compatible with Apple AirPods or EarPods Headphones/ Earphones/ Earbuds (3 Pairs) (Clear) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019BREFE4...mUvbUpU3105761
    11-05-2018 10:30 PM
    Love mine. What an amazing invention. Love listening to music on my Watch with them
    11-06-2018 01:41 AM
    I most want noise cancelation. Also depends on the price. If they are considerably more than the original Air Pods, they'll need othave a lot of additional useful features to get me to upgrade.
    11-06-2018 12:38 PM
    If V2 wouldn't fall off my ears as easily as V1, I would definitely upgrade.
    11-06-2018 12:51 PM
    So do we know what AirPods 2 are going to offer than AirPods 1 are unable to do?
    This means everything. If it's wireless charging for the case and "hey siri" without better audio quality, then I don't care.
    Quis89 likes this.
    11-06-2018 02:54 PM
    It’s rumored to feature Hey Siri, without you having to double tap one of the AirPods. ...
    Wait a minute. I can do that now! I don’t know when the last I tapped on one of my AirPods.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    11-06-2018 04:29 PM
    Wait a minute. I can do that now! I don’t know when the last I tapped on one of my AirPods.
    I suspect you have your iPhone on your body and close to your mouth at some point when you call Siri up. That’s your iPhone taking over.
    Let’s say your iPhone is in your back pocket and you say Hey Siri in a mildly noisy area and it wouldn’t register.
    11-06-2018 04:43 PM
    I suspect you have your iPhone on your body and close to your mouth at some point when you call Siri up. That’s your iPhone taking over.
    Let’s say your iPhone is in your back pocket and you say Hey Siri in a mildly noisy area and it wouldn’t register.
    I was indeed in close proximity of my iPhone - 6 feet away, perhaps.
    Tartarus likes this.
    11-06-2018 05:29 PM