Just Ordered....

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I've been putting it off, even canceled my order last week. But, I've decided to give them a shot...

Skeptical of sound quality and fit. Earbuds hurt my ears when I'd wear them too long. We'll see!

5b46dca6b167ec4a5569e72cf276d79a.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Let us know what you think of them when they arrive and after you’ve tried them out for a bit.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Great choice. I love mine and use them daily. They fit great in my ears and stay there on my walks and bike rides. I really didn't think I'd like them not completely sealing my ears like the rubber seals do, but I found I really like still being able to hear some ambient sounds, like cars, when riding my bike.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Love mine. One or both are in my ears from morning till evening once I get home. Very comfortable and good sound quality. I have used them numerous times to the gym with no issue.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I was skeptical about the shape/material (I have never even taken the Apple earbuds out of the box for any phone I have), but they are very comfortable, and I generally have one in my ear for 8-10 hours a day (I only ever listen to one at a time, and just switch back and forth as the battery dies).

NewYorkChic

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Im still torn between the airpods and the beatz.. Do it have more sound quality than the earbuds that comes with the phone... Are they worth the 150 bucks

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Im still torn between the airpods and the beatz.. Do it have more sound quality than the earbuds that comes with the phone... Are they worth the 150 bucks

I might be mistaken but it is my understanding that the sound quality of the AirPods is the same as EarPods so you’re spending the $160 for the absence of the wire.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I might be mistaken but it is my understanding that the sound quality of the AirPods is the same as EarPods so you’re spending the $160 for the absence of the wire.

I think they have a few more features than Earpods, other than wireless. But you're probably right about the sound quality. I know a mod on another forum who said he had a pair of $15 Bluetooth earpods that sounded as good as the airpods, just didn't have all the bells and whistles.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I use them more often than I did the wired ones.
They’re paired with my iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5”, my MacBook Pro & my Apple TV.
Good Luck

Devilsden

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site

I bought a set just before Christmas and have not regretted it at all. I had a pair of Bluetooth headphones and I think the sound quality on the airpods is superior. I also like that I don't have the wire on my neck. I have an apple watch and can control the volume from the watch. I found the range that the airpods had was further than the Bluetooth headphones I had before them.

I think it all comes down to personal preference but in my opinion it is worth the additional cost.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77