The more 'classic' earbuds I have from my iPhone 4s work great. The newer ones that you're all familiar with don't seem to work all that well for me as one of them seems to fall out all of the time. Do you guys have that issue? Are there any tricks to have it stay in? When I was running in the colder weather I would wear a knit cap and ensure it covered my ears so the buds did not fall out. How about you guys?
    09-13-2015 08:33 PM
    Look into 3rd party loops to attach to them... Or just find a pair of the older style if those work better for you... Or 3rd party replacements with better fit...
    09-13-2015 08:51 PM
    Typically, the  earbuds stay put in my ears, but if I try to run/jog then yeah, they'll fall out.
    09-13-2015 09:00 PM
    If I'm just relaxing and not doing anything, yes the apple earbuds stay put, but the minute I start any activity they slip out. I honestly prefer the BOSE earbuds much better.
    09-13-2015 09:07 PM
    I buy generic foam covers and they keep the Apple Earbuds in my ears just fine... even during jogs and workouts, and I've looked at these loop/ cover things but haven't tried them yet
    10-05-2015 10:14 PM
    I buy generic foam covers and they keep the Apple Earbuds in my ears just fine... even during jogs and workouts, and I've looked at these loop/ cover things but haven't tried them yet
    They work great. I have a pair.
    moaningmyrtle likes this.
    10-05-2015 10:22 PM
    Yes, and I stopped trying to wear those blasted pods. I got me a Bluetooth headphone set instead. Over the head earmuff style. The only way to go!
    Closingracer likes this.
    10-05-2015 10:22 PM
    I use Jaybird Bluebuds for running. They never budge. I don't like the  buds at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Closingracer likes this.
    10-05-2015 10:25 PM
    They stay put, but still feel pretty loose. Just picked a lg tone Bluetooth headphones

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk
    10-05-2015 10:34 PM
    Yeah after years of dealing with the Apple Ear buds during jogs and workouts I finally recently bought the Beats Powerbeats 2 Wireless headphones and they work great for me. Sound is fine, they stay on/in my ears, and no wires is great...
    Closingracer likes this.
    10-05-2015 10:36 PM
    They stay put, but still feel pretty loose. Just picked a lg tone Bluetooth headphones

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk
    I have a pair of the Tones as well. Love them. I use them while driving and at work. I don't use them running or working out bc I don't think they're sweatproof.
    10-06-2015 03:51 PM
    I thought I was the only one that had this problem. Cannot stand the Apple earbuds. I use Sol Republic. They work great AND stay in your ears while doing activities.
    11-08-2015 07:53 AM
    Can't stand Apple earbuds, they must be made for people with sticky ears
    11-08-2015 02:03 PM
    The earpods that come with the iPhone are horrible. None I've ever had stay in my ears. I've used several brands of earbuds, but they aren't much better. I finally settled for over the head Bluetooth earphones. Works better than anything I've tried.
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
    11-08-2015 06:35 PM
    Maybe I have goofy ears. Mine doesn't fall out once. The Jawbone and the BlueAnts wouldn't stay or fit in my ears. Got a Plantronic set and they are no better. Right now I am using my husbands LG's. But I think I'm going to invest in the Bose lineup. So right now I am using the Apple EarPods.
    11-08-2015 06:56 PM
    Maybe I have goofy ears. Mine doesn't fall out once. The Jawbone and the BlueAnts wouldn't stay or fit in my ears. Got a Plantronic set and they are no better. Right now I am using my husbands LG's. But I think I'm going to invest in the Bose lineup. So right now I am using the Apple EarPods.
    My ears must be just as goofy then. EarPods fit perfectly, even when I'm active. I've never had luck with Bluetooth headsets though so I completely stopped trying to use them.
    11-08-2015 09:27 PM
    Yeah after years of dealing with the Apple Ear buds during jogs and workouts I finally recently bought the Beats Powerbeats 2 Wireless headphones and they work great for me. Sound is fine, they stay on/in my ears, and no wires is great...
    I 2nd that. First pair of Bluetooth wireless headphones that stay in my ears. And I have tried them all!
    11-08-2015 09:36 PM
    The stock Apple earbuds fit and stay in my ears perfectly. They are the only earbuds I can really use comfortably. And I think the sound is pretty good if you have realistic expectations. I have pro level Audio Technica cans in my recording studio, but no way am I walking around with those things on my ears.
    11-19-2015 05:19 PM
    I have no problems with the Apple earbuds
    11-19-2015 08:18 PM
    I have a pair of the Tones as well. Love them. I use them while driving and at work. I don't use them running or working out bc I don't think they're sweatproof.

Even if they were I doubt most people want the base to be jumping up and down while their running.
    01-16-2016 04:56 PM
    The earpods that come with the iPhone are horrible. None I've ever had stay in my ears. I've used several brands of earbuds, but they aren't much better. I finally settled for over the head Bluetooth earphones. Works better than anything I've tried.
    Sound quality wise they are quite ok considering they are free and I'm sad I lost mine since the were the stuff in my pockets because their cheap. I have so many headphones and etc now and prefer the wireless ones for whenever I go to the gym or something. I have the beats solo 2 wireless and jaybird x2 and probably buy the new freedoms when they come out and they both (solo 2 and x2) great in the gym
    01-16-2016 04:58 PM
    Even if they were I doubt most people want the base to be jumping up and down while their running.
    Actually, a lot of people use them for running. I don't personally do it, but apparently, a lot of folks in the running forums do.
    01-20-2016 10:58 AM
    Actually, a lot of people use them for running. I don't personally do it, but apparently, a lot of folks in the running forums do.
    Then be my guest .... I still don't like the base going up and down my neck when I'm doing runs or anything faster then a walk lol. Plus they aren't sweat proof.
    01-20-2016 10:59 AM