odd question about screen protectors but...

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
im one of those paranoid people who worry about dust between built in screen protectors with cases and the iphone screen. Well i always used some type of sticky screen protector regular film kind on my iphone six. I used a trident cyclops and a otterbox defender with the screen protector on my phone under built in one. I had just recently switched carriers and i have the iphone 6 plus now. Every case ive tried with built in protector and protector on my phone it has like this weird effect in the corners. ive used same brand on my old 6 with no problems. Im wondering if anyone else is like me and paranoid and maybe had this problem.... if so what you do to fix it ? just trim the corners or is there certain brand or type that wont have this effect ? thanks for any help.

IMG_0227.JPGIMG_0229.JPGIMG_0231 (1).JPG

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Pavoscreen tempered glass doesn't have that problem. It's edge to edge btw.
Dunno about plastic films as I have never used one.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I hate dust between my screen and screen protector with built in screen protectors. However also hate the loss of tactility when using multiple screen protectors. Solution? Canned air and a microfiber cloth. Thoroughly clean the iPhone screen as well as the inside of built in screen protector. Place just the half of case with the screen protector on the phone and with the screen off, and on, in different lighting conditions, check for dust. Repeat cleaning and placing screen protector half of case over phone until no dust is visible. Then install the rest of the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk