Anyone using the Incipio DualPro?

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I used the dual pro shine and liked it a lot. Feels snug and solid with a good lip for the screen. Good drop protection. It's a little tough to remove so make sure you will not be switching cases any time soon.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Got the dual pro as well.... Black on black, seems sturdy enough with not too much bulk.
Downside is it feels a bit slippery

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
So I put it on last night as I was heading out. This morning I noticed that the screen protector I have on ... Skinomi, started to lift in one corner.... This covers the entire face including the corners.
The edges of the case rests on these corners

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I've had the phone knocking around in my backpack since then; now while the case itself isn't damaged, somehow it doesn't feel as slippery.
In my bag I have pens, go pro, another camera, laptop, charger and a notebook. It's just weird that it isn't as slippery as before, perhaps it requires a break in period for the initial coating to wear off?

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I used to use it and like others it's very slippery and tough to get on and off! The bottom section is nearly impossible to remove easily. I had the citrus yellow and grey version and the yellow parts got really dirty from the dye in my jeans pocket so bear that in mind when picking a light coloured one.

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I had the red/grey dualpro. After 2 weeks it was showing wear marks on the back - probably from pocket wear. The plastic frame was kind of difficult to get off. Switched to the Speck Grip about a week ago.

nancybout

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Using mine right now and it's one of my favorite cases
If I shared all my cases lol so trust me it's a GREAT case!
I don't find it slippery it curves to my hand and I have the dual pro shine w rose gold and pink!
A beautiful case!
I recommend it 👌not any problems w the buttons on th side either.iMoreAppImg_20150530_192954.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2