Seidio surface and screen protector

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
It has become apparent that the Seidio Surface case needs a screen protector that covers slightly less than the full screen of the iPhone 5 due to the tightness of the lip of the case around the edge. Now after buying and returning and ruining a few screen protectors does anyone know of a good quality screen protector that will 100% work with this case other wise I will have to stay the one that I managed to get cut down to fit inside the rim of the case even though it uneven and rough around the edge and looks like crap.

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Zagg screen protectors are case friendly.
I looked at you tube video on the Zagg screen protectors and the application process and end result seem a little disappointing. Seems like its almost impossible to end up without some amount of air bubbles or whatever.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I had a Zagg on my 5S until I got a Body Guardz. My cases were always lifting the edges of the Zagg screen protector. Zero bubbles on the Body Guardz

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I had a Zagg on my 5S until I got a Body Guardz. My cases were always lifting the edges of the Zagg screen protector. Zero bubbles on the Body Guardz
Well I never heard back from Seidio customer service or tech support so I packaged up the case and both screen protector( one wrinkled and one unused) and dropped them off at UPS to amazon for a refund. Went back to my old otter box case which has served me well anyway. No need spending to much money on the 5 in case I jump on the 6 later this year. Thanks to everybody for the tips

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77