Any Smudge Resistant Screen Protector for iPhone 13 Pro

karumudi7

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I am using iPhone 13 Pro, and so far, everything looks good and using a screen protector made by Spigen, which I brought from Amazon.

After using the phone for a couple of minutes, the only problem I am facing is that there are a lot of my fingerprints on it, and the phone looks very bad.

Can anyone suggest a smudge/fingerprint-resistant screen protector for iPhone 13 Pro?

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I am using iPhone 13 Pro, and so far, everything looks good and using a screen protector made by Spigen, which I brought from Amazon.

After using the phone for a couple of minutes, the only problem I am facing is that there are a lot of my fingerprints on it, and the phone looks very bad.

Can anyone suggest a smudge/fingerprint-resistant screen protector for iPhone 13 Pro?

Thank you!

You could try Prism from dbrand. Little on the pricier side but I haven’t had a problem with fingerprints, and this is using Prism on different models of devices.

Interesting to me that your purchase is the same one I made for our daughter’s iPhone 11, and while she does get fingerprints on it they wipe off easily just by being in her pocket (which should be way more often.

Last edited by a moderator:

karumudi7

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
You could try Prism from dbrand. Little on the pricier side but I haven’t had a problem with fingerprints, and this is using Prism on different models of devices.

Interesting to me that your purchase is the same one I made for our daughter’s iPhone 11, and while she does get fingerprints on it they wipe off easily just by being in her pocket (which should be way more often.

Thank you! I will take a look at Prism from dbrand.

scott Lashville

Sep 30, 2021
Visit site
http://www.gadgetshieldz.com/apple-iphone-13-pro-screen-protectors-screen-guards-covers.html
Hello,

Thank you!

You can try the Gadgetshieldz screen protector which is smudge-free and can self-heal the scratches that occur on it, I use this protector on my 13 Pro for more than 5 months and all scratches disappear with a few minutes!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox