How often do you guys change cases?

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I've now been using an Incipio Feather Shine metallic Navy blue. So far I'm loving it! Doesn't add much as far as protection but gives the phone a good grip and it looks great without any bulk.

Switched over from using only Speck Candyshells due to their biggest flaw....the case tends to break where the charging port is.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums app

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Weekly I switch between my black Mophie, my red Mophie, my white Mophie, my blue Mophie and my other red Mophie.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Ever since the LP Nuud came out for the 5 and then the 5S, I wont use anything else. It's a great case, waterproof and adds minimal bulk. I also like the clear back that shows off the gold color.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've used the same case for over a year. I have what I like and I stick with it.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Honestly I stopped caring about how my phone looks and if it looks "clean" as long as I know I'm not going to be rough with it or go hiking it's naked. When I do go out and do somethjng that may give me a higher risk to breaking it I usually put on my pomodoro red speck case or my white and turquoise speck case. Whichever is my mood for the day. Other than that it's mostly always naked.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
as a whole the apple case, but for slimness and protection the tough armor but protection and a little bulk and holster(which is nice at times) the defender case. plus otter box has an awesome warranty and cs(like Apple)

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
and I also use a belkin glass screen protector and all 3 cases work excellent with it, but the defender does like slight impressions on it when you remove it which is common since it's done it on all previous devices I've used an after market screen protector and defender combo

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I've purchased more than 5 cases in the last 6 months. Several months ago I ordered a LUVVITT case because one of my employers had one. As much money as he makes he could afford whatever he wants but he purchased the LUVVITT case. After my phone took a full toilet baptism yesterday with that case on I don't know if I would try anything else. Hail to the L. V!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Apple case here at the moment. Used to go naked, but after I tried a demo apple case at the apple store I was sold. Still feels naked, but keeps the protection from the bezel getting scratched and the back. I still refuse to use a screen protector though lol

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Done with the traditional cases. I do have a pouch that I use to carry my phone around on. But I use my iPhone unclothed. No sense in having a beautiful gold iPhone and cover it up.

Sent from my gold iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't change cases. I'm either going to be nude or I'll have my brown Apple leather case on. I'll change to a different iPhone before I use a different case I like it that much! :D

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Done with the traditional cases. I do have a pouch that I use to carry my phone around on. But I use my iPhone unclothed. No sense in having a beautiful gold iPhone and cover it up.

Sent from my gold iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Back to the traditional cases. LOL.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2