A good iPhone 5 telephoto lens?

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, I've been considering purchasing a telephoto lens kit for my iPhone 5 and am wondering if any of you have recommendations for a good one. I don't need to break the bank, but I'd also like something that will allow me to take decent pictures from a distance. Do any of you have suggestions? Thanks in advance!

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, I've been considering purchasing a telephoto lens kit for my iPhone 5 and am wondering if any of you have recommendations for a good one. I don't need to break the bank, but I'd also like something that will allow me to take decent pictures from a distance. Do any of you have suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Check out the Olloclip. They make some of the best lenses for iPhones.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I love my Olloclip. Only bad thing is that you need to use it without a case. I just use the Olloclip on my old 4s and transfer the pictures to my 5.

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I saw that Olloclip introduced their telephoto lens, but at $100, it's pretty steep. Is it worth the cost? Or are there less expensive quality lenses equivalent to it?

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I saw that Olloclip introduced their telephoto lens, but at $100, it's pretty steep. Is it worth the cost? Or are there less expensive quality lenses equivalent to it?

If you want an iPhone lens that provides equivalent quality to a DSLR, then it's totally worth the price. If you're happy settling for lower quality, check out some other alternatives.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, Alli. It looks like they have some great stuff on there and for reasonable prices, too. Would you consider them a very reputable shop?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks, Alli. It looks like they have some great stuff on there and for reasonable prices, too. Would you consider them a very reputable shop?

Yup! I've used them several times. My only complaint with them has been that sometimes they're sloooooow.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77