Slider keyboard attachement for iPhone 4S/5

buckeyerob

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi all - I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a good slider case with a bluetooth keyboard for the iPhones. We're doing away with BlackBerrys here at work and want to be able to provide an option for a physical keyboard for those users who are reluctant to give up theirs. I've found an Android we can use, but since most folks here want iPhones, I want to try and find a workaround for those as well. I've done some looking online, but it seems most of the ones out there are either very clunky, not rated very well or both. Thought I'd check here to see if I could get any advice from you all before throwing in the towel completely.

Thanks in advance!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In the iMore Store, there is a slider keyboard that you *may* find interesting & suitable for your needs. You can view it HERE.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Looks really good! Reminds me of the days when I had my HTC 8925 Tilt. I loved that phone!

I agree. It does look good, but the keyboard maybe a tad too wide. I still believe the old curved keyboard on the old-school Blackberry devices were the best in the business.
blackberry-7290-xx-800.jpg

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I agree. It does look good, but the keyboard maybe a tad too wide. I still believe the old curved keyboard on the old-school Blackberry devices were the best in the business.
View attachment 29752

They were awesome. Maybe they'll make a comeback now that everyone wants bigger, bigger phones 😜. I'll bust out my Zack Morris phone in a heartbeat

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
They were awesome. Maybe they'll make a comeback now that everyone wants bigger, bigger phones . I'll bust out my Zack Morris phone in a heartbeat
(laughing)...I hear ya. I've always stated that if RIM were to introduce a smartphone with today's technology and an old-school/throwback design, I'd buy it in a heartbeat...:D....Anyway, we've gone way off-topic, my friend. Take care & enjoy the rest of your day.

buckeyerob

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
In the iMore Store, there is a slider keyboard that you *may* find interesting & suitable for your needs. You can view it HERE.

Thanks for the heads up! Can't believe I didn't come across that in my initial search. I'll give it a try and see what happens. Good thing is, if it sucks - I can just expense it... ;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up! Can't believe I didn't come across that in my initial search. I'll give it a try and see what happens. Good thing is, if it sucks - I can just expense it... ;)

You're very welcome..:D...Hopefully, it'll perform well for you. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2