iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, now that I look back on it, the migraine that I had that caused a horrible nights' sleep overnight Thurs/Fri turned out to be a blessing in disguise. :D I actually wasn't planning to order until my son woke and I got him fed, so if it weren't for my headache I would've ordered around 7:30EST, not 3:10. So it was literally worth the pain! ;)

I ordered at around 7:30/8 EST on the morning of the 14th. Through Verizon. And I'm getting the device on the 21st. Apple sold out quicker though, if I'm not mistaken. No idea about AT&T.

rooktdphi

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Makes no sense!!! mine was in Coatesville PA and now its in Elizabeth NJ!!! They now have to come back this way for delivery!! I'm in the poconos

yours is probably sitting right next to mine... and I'm in Jersey (not too far from Elizabeth) and know that in all likelihood it's going to sit there for the next 48 hrs until it gets put on a truck to get to me...

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
yours is probably sitting right next to mine... and I'm in Jersey (not too far from Elizabeth) and know that in all likelihood it's going to sit there for the next 48 hrs until it gets put on a truck to get to me...

Maybe your phones next to eachother, they can make a nano iphone ?
225243.gif
;):p:D

Chase S

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Makes no sense!!! mine was in Coatesville PA and now its in Elizabeth NJ!!! They now have to come back this way for delivery!! I'm in the poconos

Same here.... I was expecting it to come to atleast DC, then the local facility, but to go further north seems a bit off. Oh well, guess that means it'll be in the area late tomorrow night with the delivery on Friday.

anon(4706822)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting for my iPhone to get out of the "We have received your order and it is in process...Expected ship date: 9/21/2012" through the Verizon Wireless website.

I sent them an email asking for more clarification now that is 9/19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dilligaf79

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting for my iPhone to get out of the "We have received your order and it is in process...Expected ship date: 9/21/2012" through the Verizon Wireless website.

I sent them an email asking for more clarification now that is 9/19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is in the same status. Who did you email to get it updated?

reactortrip

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
My payment has been processed now with VZW. Completely charged.

And like someone else mentioned, it has been in transit, then arrived at TN, then in transit, and Arrived at TN, now in Transit again....wtf is going on? haha Either the TN facility is HUGE, or they are playing with us!

Memphis is the main Fedex hub. It is freakin massive. The amount of jets they have at the one location will just blow your mind. So yeah, they are just tracking where they put your stuff because it's like that Indiana Jones warehouse, only bigger.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Im guessing that it can't stay there till delivery to me because theres either 2 other closer locations before delivery.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
One of two iPhones has SHIPPED! No tracking info though. Of course it just had to be the wife's , mine is still processing !

stlmikey

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, I've done this before. When you transfer to a local store, it almost ALWAYS takes a minimum of 24 hours additional because they have to re-route your package and get it on another truck. I've been in your shoes though, so I feel for you.

I hope not, it's still sitting Louisville, KY.. So should still come on same truck to st louis and UPS store is like 5mins from me.. so should even be same delivery truck that would of deliver to my home

mtavenger55

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I can breath! I got a text this morning from my friend with his Fedex tracking information. Eagerly I hurried up & checked mine. It was all there! My iPhone 5 is currently in West Chester, PA which is like an hour from my house lol. On a side note the case I ordered hasn't arrived yet & I put that tracking number in both UPS & Fedex with nothing showing up. Oh well I guess I have to go naked for a while lol. Hurry up 3pm on Friday!

D0589C3B-E50F-4652-BC24-0CEAEE7BAE74-1875-0000022E12397099_zps16890149.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2