iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

dfine1966

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm not really sure what it means. The important part is that it says it is scheduled for delivery 9/21.

Sorry, I was quoting someone else that made a comment of my original post.

Here is my original post.:

Originally Posted by dfine1966
I ordered 3:05 AM ET on September 14 from Apple.com, Sprint iPhone 5 32 GB. It still says Preparing for shipment.

When hit view/ edit order details on left hand side, it says shipping method, Holiday Shipping.

Anyone know what that means? It still says Delivers 9/21

His Reply was:

"That means you'll have it in time for Christmas!!!! Sorry--I couldn't resist!"

iUSERNAME

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
WHAT? I cant get any info on my AT&T order other than the initial email confirmation email stating processing

I ordered my iphone 4 from AT&T when it first came out and I tried to check on my order and nobody even knew I had an order. This year I just decided to go through Apple but keep AT&T since they give me a great discount.

2sshafer5

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! When I check Verizon website it says "Expected Ship date: Not available at this time."

It use to say 9/21 then it said 10/5 then it went to that ^^. I ordered it at 330am EST. I'll be pretty pissed off if I don't get it Friday! I work at UPS so I was hoping to get it first thing!

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my iphone 4 from AT&T when it first came out and I tried to check on my order and nobody even knew I had an order. This year I just decided to go through Apple but keep AT&T since they give me a great discount.
Ya I was working through both apple and at&t and the at&t page pushed through first.

easyrun99

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
when people get tracking numbers it might help if they put where they ordered it and what time...like this

I got a tracking number finally, ordered on phone through verizon at 9:40 am....(this is just a example)

that way maybe we can see a pattern of some sorts? also if you have a business or personal account would help, just a suggestion.

Agreed, good point. I ordered through VZW at about 3:15am (eastern time) Friday morning. Received my email and tracking number this afternoon with expected delivery Friday.

symtronic

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
So i signed up for the UPS My Choice... it now allows me to select the option to "Hold for Customer Pickup" instead of them attempting to deliver it on Friday.

I may just do that! I only signed up for the free service, not the one thats $40/yr

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Awesome! When I check Verizon website it says "Expected Ship date: Not available at this time."

It use to say 9/21 then it said 10/5 then it went to that ^^. I ordered it at 330am EST. I'll be pretty pissed off if I don't get it Friday! I work at UPS so I was hoping to get it first thing!

Verizon ships thru FedEx

dfine1966

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Just checked UPS:

It says a couple of interesting things.

1.In Transit: Ontime 3 Business Days Left

2.Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 09/21/2012, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)
Last Location:
Nashville, TN, United States, Tuesday, 09/18/2012

3. Shipped/Billed On:09/17/2012 Type:packageWeight:0.70 lb

4. Nashville, TN, United States 09/18/2012 2:15 A.M. Origin Scan
United States 09/17/2012 1:03 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

5. Shipped By

UPS Next Day Air Saver? (Wonder why next day air saver. Are they going to hold it a facility near me for a day or two. I am in the Northeastern U.S.

So it looks like it is coming from Nashville, TN and will definitely be here by end of day Friday September 21.

By the way I ordered from Apple.com at 3:05 AM eastern time. I ordered a Sprint iPhone 5 32 GB.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Come on AT&T ! I'm losing my patience !
728731.gif

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member