iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

Cauchon

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Order Status: We received your order and it is in process. Payment not taken yet.
Expected Ship Date: 10/05/2012

I called Verizon and spoke to a woman who then spoke to her sales team. She said that the date listed is the guaranteed date that I will have it. She said if I ordered soon after the site went up that I should be in the first wave and get it earlier than that.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Just called... Verizon's automated person thing asked if I was calling about my reference # after going through all the steps to get to looking up recent purchases. It matched up with the one for my iPhone (the only recent purchase I've made online). Automated person said my order had been processed and shipped and should be here within two business days! When I asked for the tracking number, the voice just said my order had been shipped. Weird... but looking good!

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Mine has safely landed in Alaska from Hong Kong. Ordered from Apple.com with a delivery confirmation by the end of day on 9/21.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Just called... Verizon's automated person thing asked if I was calling about my reference # after going through all the steps to get to looking up recent purchases. It matched up with the one for my iPhone (the only recent purchase I've made online). Automated person said my order had been processed and shipped and should be here within two business days! When I asked for the tracking number, the voice just said my order had been shipped. Weird... but looking good!

When I dialed 611 and asked about order status it transferred me to a rep????

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
When I dialed 611 and asked about order status it transferred me to a rep????

I called the customer service number (800-922-0204), not 611.
I might call 611 though and actually speak to a person. But if it's on file that my order was processed and shipped... I assume the automated thing can't make stuff up.

UKFan643

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Just saw that my status page was updated and now it says expected ship date of 10/5. however, I got my first confirmation email at 12:04am on the 14th so I'm not really worried.

Edit: And now it's blank again. This is kind of funny!!

Last edited:

Chase S

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I called the customer service number (800-922-0204), not 611.
I might call 611 though and actually speak to a person. But if it's on file that my order was processed and shipped... I assume the automated thing can't make stuff up.

Most likely you'll get the same response I got... they'll put you on hold and come back and tell you that your ship date is 9/21.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Order Status: We received your order and it is in process. Payment not taken yet.
Expected Ship Date: 10/05/2012

I called Verizon and spoke to a woman who then spoke to her sales team. She said that the date listed is the guaranteed date that I will have it. She said if I ordered soon after the site went up that I should be in the first wave and get it earlier than that.

I never trust ordering directly from carriers.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Mines doing same went blank then said 10/5 then blank I ordered at 12:04 got confirm at 12:09 it better be 9/21 or I feel bad for the rep I call lol

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
i haven't received shipping info via apple.

status on apple: preparing for shipment
status on ups (via track by reference): says it's in nashville tennessee
status on ups text message (because i'm utterly obsessed and need to keep in track in as many possible ways there are LOL): says my package is in louisville, kentucky LOL

either way it's getting here 9/21
im just appalled by all the different statuses