what iPhone case do you use now?

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Usually, I just have a bumper on the phone. If I'm going to an environment that is less than ideal, I'll use an Otterbox Defender or LifeProof.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
You don't need to be clumsy to justify having a case. Accidents happen. And you may want a case to protect your precious device just in case. Plus, I know a lot of people who use the case for things other than protection, like feel, differentiate the look of the device. Some people but battery cases or wallet cases that provide extra utility. There are many reasons to put a case on your phone.

lol thanks

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Went through a lot of changes and even tried nude for a while but am back in my Defender. I just prefer having my phone on my hip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keldog

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Speck Candy Skin, with a flip-open bottom for docking. I had a Otterbox Commuter, but it was just too bulky for me.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
i got a black and grey speck hard shell case for my iphone :) sometimes i like it bare other times i like the way the case looks on it. i go through both scenerios often right now my iphones nekkid D: but who knows tomorrow it may be in the speck case.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the same one and I can get until 10 pm on the case before even using the phone battery. It kicks ass.

iPhone.

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Lifeproof case usually during the summer, for when I'm in the pool. Otherwise I just use the bumper. I've usually gone case less with every phone I've had.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
How much battery do you get out of one of those?

I can get about a day on the iPhone's battery and get another day and a half using the Mophie. That to me is spectacular especially if you are someone who travels a lot or just burns a lot of juice during the day. I loved my Mophie, but found that I don't use my phone nearly enough to take advantage of all the extra battery.

renny

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the standard Otterbox Defender but I will occasionally shift to the Mophie when I need extended battery time.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a Maui style case from 808shells. Not bulky, attractive and unique patterns on a brushed aluminum back. Offers nice protection. I have 2. Currently using a blue dolphin back case.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I bounce around cases like non other. I have the otter box commuter an, apple bumper, power mat, mophie, a black case from cellairis, red linear case from sgp and a black griffin case. I'm sure ill get a life proof case at some point.

So I can now add life proof to my case assortment

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2