For all you White iPhone 4s users what type of case you sporting?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
From Otter box Defender to Otter box Commuter. I am seriously upset with purchasing the $50

Defender. 1. Because the rubber stops fitting the form after taking it in and out of the holster. 2. The

rubber flap on the bottom ripped on me after maybe 6 months of use. Maybe Im the only one to

experience this, but either way I should have complained to the company to see if they actually back

their product. Didn't want to go through the hassle, so I brought another case.

OB stands behind their products and will warranty it. Call them and explain what happened. I have a white outer silicone and it started to discolor on me-I called them and they sent me a full replacement of the whole case, not just the silicone outer. Overall the process took about 2wks.

Reactions: papadonna

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
From Otter box Defender to Otter box Commuter. I am seriously upset with purchasing the $50

Defender. 1. Because the rubber stops fitting the form after taking it in and out of the holster. 2. The

rubber flap on the bottom ripped on me after maybe 6 months of use. Maybe Im the only one to

experience this, but either way I should have complained to the company to see if they actually back

Yes call Otterbox. I had the screen cover on my Defender fall off. I called them and they replaced it. They had me take pictures of the damage with my name, date, and a piece of paper next to it. They now require that due to false warranty claims. I ordered replacement Otterbox last Wednesday and got it via Fedex yesterday. :D:D:D:D

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
OB stands behind their products and will warranty it. Call them and explain what happened. I have a white outer silicone and it started to discolor on me-I called them and they sent me a full replacement of the whole case, not just the silicone outer. Overall the process took about 2wks.

Same here Pink. Only I had written them just for advice on what products would be safe to clean it. Lol an they emailed me back immediately. Saying sorry and that they're sending me a new one. I would definitely email the about the defender. Without a doubt they'll send you a replacement.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Get a LifeProof buddy! You'll never have a warranty claim cause they don't fail.

Magically beamed through the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.

papadonna

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Get a LifeProof buddy! You'll never have a warranty claim cause they don't fail.

Magically beamed through the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.

With the money I've spent between the two cases, the LifeProof case I saw the other day would have been a good fit. Its was about $80. They are expensive, but Im sure they are worth!

I am going to email them and see what they say. I had the grey and white defender and a new one would be great!

*****You guys were right!!!....They are sending me a new one within 2-4 weeks. No hassle, just like that All I had to do was call customer service!!! Gotta love it****************

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Today I'm still rockin my speck fitted valentine mega plaid/mulberry black case. My new speck fitted in diamond fog Purple came today so I will be switching to that one tomorrow:)

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
White Speck CS with red trim....to match my valentine WPs of course :p May be try the Teal Commuter I just got. Really like the colors of the light and darker teal. Just haven't tried it yet on the white. BUT...........EVERYTHING looks great on a white iphone!:cool:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I started off my day with the Speck fitted diamond fog purple, and then switched to the Incase metallic purple slider case. LOVE it--i got a metallic pink one too:D

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Today I'm rocking a white juice pack air. I'm going to the NHL all star skills competition and so want to be prepared for pictures etc.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

RomeyyRomeee

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I use the Rebel Touch in white from SwitchEasy. It's the only case I've ever used on my iPhones, since the iPhone 3. I like the look and feel of it, and the protection is great. I've even ran over the phone with my car, and the case held up lol (i wasn't testing the case's durability, long story short, I got too messed up, put the phone in my del taco bag, and left the bag on the side of the road, and ended up running it over)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
The Apple Store sells this case in Black/Clear, but their site calls it Belkin Grip Candy. However, the package actually says "Essential 050" and is available in several colors (Apple only sells two). I picked up the Blue/White from Best Buy yesterday and really like it on the white iPhone.

Click to view quoted image

Because of these pics, bought this case at Best Buy for wife tonight

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads