For all you White iPhone 4s users what type of case you sporting?

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
:)ok, cool. good to know.

as for "having a few different ones" (cases) i think we all have that addiction !!:p:D LOL

definitely!

verizon shell/holster
otterbox defender for iPhone 4 (red, blue, & black)
otterbox defender for 4s (green & camo)
ballistic hc (red one & gray one)
seidio rugged combo
speck fitted camo case
moshi iglaze
ifrogz original
incipio step
otterbox commuter

& a few others that I tried but didn't keep....so that's at least 14 cases that i've had over the past 10 months since I first got an iPhone

right now, the only ones I have are:

otterbox for 4s (camo)
ballistic hc (gray)
seidio rugged combo
verizon shell/holster
moshi iglaze
incipio step

so I've cut my collection by more than half! LOL

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
definitely!

verizon shell/holster
otterbox defender for iPhone 4 (red, blue, & black)
otterbox defender for 4s (green & camo)
ballistic hc (red one & gray one)
seidio rugged combo
speck fitted camo case
moshi iglaze
ifrogz original
incipio step
otterbox commuter

& a few others that I tried but didn't keep....so that's at least 14 cases that i've had over the past 10 months since I first got an iPhone

right now, the only ones I have are:

otterbox for 4s (camo)
ballistic hc (gray)
seidio rugged combo
verizon shell/holster
moshi iglaze
incipio step

so I've cut my collection by more than half! LOL

I currently have 5 cases, with another one on my Xmas list:) PLUS i'm eyeing up the OB defender in pink/white too !! lol.

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm rockin a white LifeProof case. I love it.

How's it keep it's color?

Lifeproof Case, black. I debated heavily on getting a white one, but feared it'd get smudged/dirty and lose the prestine whiteness that makes the iPhone so pretty. I got the black and other than the USB port hatch being to small for anything other than the Apple 30-pin the fact that my beautiful phone is hidden is my biggest gripe. I actually have had email communication with LifeProof about a clear case so I could show off and still protect my case (some of their videos show a clear prototype). Alas, they have no plans of releasing a clear case at this time :mad:

Waks

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
For those using Lifeproof cases, have you tried dipping the phone in water with the case on? If you did, how was it?

I'm going to tons of pool parties this December and January, so I was thinking of rocking the case whenever I go to those parties. :) As long as the phone doesn't get damaged when using it with the case while underwater, it would be pretty nifty!

Last edited:

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
For those using Lifeproof cases, have you tried dipping the phone in water with the case on? If you did, how was it?

I'm going to tons of pool parties this December and January, so I was thinking of rocking the case whenever I go to those parties. :) As long as the phone doesn't get damaged when using it with the case while underwater, it would be pretty nifty!

I haven't had one but they strongly suggest testing the case under water before putting your phone in it. :eek:

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Today we are wearing the white/pink CandyShell flip. I like the white with just a lil color. Not too much bulk. I prefer less to cover up the beauty of the white but also need just a little protection too. I am waiting for Speck to come back up with the See Thru case for the ip4s. It's been "out of stock" for a while now. But that's probably going to be my next adventure. Maybe another color Speck while I wait. I like the orange.
Good to know about the Apple being covered on the Defender. I never really checked out my daughters close enough. I have a front and back cover on mines from day one while I waited on a case. Don't think I could ever go totally naked without even clear covers. The iphone scratches up way too easy. Even from just placing it down on a table etc.

edd

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I use an inCase slider from Best Buy with a Zagg screen protector. The case is white and about as slim as they come. I like this setup because it still looks like a white iPhone with good protection from scratches and nicks. However one good drop on pavement and I imagine I'll be buying a new case.

dnalevelc

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Well since I can't post pics I have to describe my case. I have the Apple iPhone bumper in white with the green trim. I also have a front and back screen protector that's made like a zagg. I have been debating on taking the case off and running naked.

Johnny-5

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Well since I can't post pics I have to describe my case. I have the Apple iPhone bumper in white with the green trim. I also have a front and back screen protector that's made like a zagg. I have been debating on taking the case off and running naked.

I was debating on the bumpers myself and like how they still show alot of the iphone and even considered running it naked but after some thinking and the way I am with phones having more protection is best for me at least!!!

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site

My Wife let our 2 year old watch netflix eating a cnady cane, and I had to 'bath' my phone in warm water and dawn to clean it up..not quite fully submerged. LifeProof actually has you test the case for an hour or two without the phone to ensure it is water sealed (if you follow the instructions); and they caution that the case isn't water proof for ver deep (2 meters I think). I would suggest the case for any function near water, just don't take it into the water to any real depth. ;)

Goodeye

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Going to buy the white iPhone 4s tomorrow. Plan on getting the black bumper case with it, I like how the white looks with the black bumper.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Sooo...I decided to change my look today :p
Had to do a little Xmas shopping at best buy so while I was there I decided to pick up the OB defender--it wasn't the white/pink I've been searching for, but rather the gray/dk pink. I fig'd eh, if I don't like it I can just return it. Got home put it on, and I actually like the color of it:) so I'll be sportin this for a few days till I get bored and switch covers again lol.

Overall the cover has very good coverage, I like how the case itself is "grippy" and even though it has a protective clear cover for the screen built into it, there is no loss of touch screen functionality, plus I didn't bother to remove the clear screen cover VzW put on for me, and it works fine.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2