i saw this lady at the mall this weekend,,,with about 3 kids all under the age of 6...running around and pushing a stroller with twins i believe...the stroller was FILLED with bags and kids toys...and she was holding her iphone BARE...I cringed...but was a little envious of her ability to do that !!!
    hunoosh likes this.
    12-19-2011 05:26 PM
    Yeah, I took the screen protector off too. Totally bare!

I love how it feels without a case. Just so sleek. I've been really careful and I keep a case in my purse, just in case I need one. But I definitely need to get one I like and stick with it. Haha.
    O. M. G. Is all I can say, lol. I am sooo jealous of you right now:o I know myself, I just don't trust myself to have my phone totally naked, but yes, the beauty of the phone itself is just awesome.....
    i saw this lady at the mall this weekend,,,with about 3 kids all under the age of 6...running around and pushing a stroller with twins i believe...the stroller was FILLED with bags and kids toys...and she was holding her iphone BARE...I cringed...but was a little envious of her ability to do that !!!
    now that's something I'd NEVER do.
    12-19-2011 06:09 PM
    i felt like a total dork..i was walking around with my fiance no bags in hand...both with defender cases on lol
    12-19-2011 06:22 PM
    I saw them for $50 at an AT&T store a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Which is exactly why I ordered one from Amazon that's $20 cheaper!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-19-2011 09:47 PM
    I did that but after restore it, iTunes shows that it can not be possible for error 3194 and now I cant use my iphone :S please help me!! My firmware was 4.3.5 and I jailbreak it with 4.3.4

All the firmware 4.3.5 that I downloaded redsn0w shows unable to recognized.
    12-20-2011 03:52 AM
    The day has come!!! I said a few days back I was working in a case and it is now complete!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Pictures taken with my wife's not as impressive iPhone.
    12-23-2011 12:27 PM
    black speck pixel hd!
    12-23-2011 01:20 PM
    I switch between the OtterBox defender series, the MagPul field case, and a couple other cheap slide/snap on's from Amazon, depending on what I'm going to be doing that day. Generally though, it's in one of the name brand cases though.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    12-23-2011 02:08 PM
    Otterbox Defender, but I saw that fully ruggedized case in the TiPB store and I think I want that one. It covers up the Apple logo on the back. Not trying to get my phone noticed by any iPhone thieves. They've been robbing people for their iPhones here in Atlanta. Some of them just run up and grab iPhones out of people's hands while they are talking on them.
    12-24-2011 08:30 AM
    Red Switch Easy Trim
    12-24-2011 03:44 PM
    I actually just ordered this one that Georgia reviewed, I'm looking forward to it

http://www.tipb.com/2011/12/22/revie...e-4s-iphone-4/
    12-24-2011 03:49 PM
    im not a fan of big bulky cases that take away from the slim form factor of the phone so im just using a ZAGG invisible shield on the front and back with a simple aluminum bumper that doesnt cover any of the glass at all while still provides some lay on face protection.

hunoosh and bonner357 like this.
    12-25-2011 01:01 AM
    I'm rockin' the white Incase Pro Slider.
    12-25-2011 12:16 PM
    I'm rocking Ghost Armor on the front and back and a brushed aluminum skin from iCarbons around the edges.
    12-25-2011 12:21 PM
    Here is my white 4 with the e13ctron S4 aluminum bumper
    w00dy and bonner357 like this.
    12-25-2011 12:54 PM
    Right now i have the black otterbox commuter, for the most part i like it for when i am at work, but the rubber makes it hard to pull in and out of the pocket. I also run front and rear zagg screen protectors (invisible shield Dry)
    I love the looks of the aluminum bumpers but i am afraid it may take away from my signal when i am at work. I have read somepeople say they drop a bar or 2 with that bumper on. I work in a metal building and have a tuff enough time getting good signal without having that. I may just go naked with the zaggs eventually.
    12-25-2011 04:41 PM
    I love the looks of the aluminum bumpers but i am afraid it may take away from my signal when i am at work. I have read somepeople say they drop a bar or 2 with that bumper on. I work in a metal building and have a tuff enough time getting good signal without having that. I may just go naked with the zaggs eventually.

i was worried about the same thing but i bought one anyways. When the aluminum bumper came it had some felt lining but didn't cover the entire bumper so i lined the whole inside of the bumper with black electrical tape to serve two purposes. One to prevent any metal to metal connection thus hurting signal and the second reason to prevent any scratches on the metal band on my phone.

so far its been fine i haven't noticed any negative effects from the metal bumper. Wi-Fi, GPS, Cellular signal all work just as well and are just as strong as before.
    12-25-2011 07:06 PM
    I am using SGP Linear mini series case love it
    12-25-2011 08:35 PM
    My Element Case Vapor Comp...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-27-2011 01:03 AM
    Just got my case yesterday!!

Sent from HIS WORLD on my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-15-2012 09:54 AM
    This is todays get up. Belkin essential 050 pink/purple

ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-15-2012 02:29 PM
    I've been sporting this combo of my OB defenders this week

01-15-2012 03:09 PM
    Right now I am using a white Griffin Backless Reveal (or a fake since i got it on ebay and it wasn't listed as a Griffin). I really, really, really like this bumper. It's simple but does the job. It's a squishy TPU bumper, which I like. I am not a fan of the hard bumpers. I also have a glittery pink wrap on the phone (which I had a lot of trouble with because it would not peel off the backing it came on :/) Anyway, I got it to work.

I also have a Lucky Labs white carbon backing which I had the larger cut out made for the camera. I think the backing is super nice and looks great with the bumper.
    I love that! Where did you get the sparkly pink wrap?
    01-15-2012 03:28 PM

So far I have been switching back and forth between these two, a cheap-o bumper from eBay (I have a Zagg Invisible Shield on the back) and an Otterbox Commuter. I had about 26 cases for my iPhone 4 but haven't really built up my 4S case supply yet! Most of the cases I have for the 4 don't work right on the 4s because of the mute button placement, of course.
    hunoosh likes this.
    01-15-2012 03:42 PM
    I have a Speck CandyShell, and it is perfect! The only thing I don't like about it is that the back is so prone to small scratches. I just ordered a Speck PixelSkin HD and will be trying that out. My sister has one, and it seems like a very solid case.
    01-15-2012 06:17 PM
331 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD