Giveaway: Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

culdaddy

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Contest

I think the Element Case Vapor Epiphany has a nice look. The mix of finishes and materials something different that I like have not seen before. I like both colors but think I would prefer the white one for everyday use.

Thanks

wynncy12

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Element case Rocks!!!

What I like about this case is that it will securely protects my Iphone and at the same time add beauty and prestige on it. If I am going to win this contest, I would prefer to have the Epiphany Blue since blue is my favorite color. :)

cmrecinos

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks you TIPB for this opportunity, I have always want it a Vapor Case, but this one just rocks, I love how nice it blends with the white iphone and also how the little screws and the metal just blend in and also the backing is sick!, it looks like if apple design the whole phone like that, anyways I would like the white one please, thanks again......

EmmanuelFonte

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
What I like about the ElementCase Site

I love the story of Jeff and his first iPhone. His dog chewed up his last 5 mobile phones. I've had several close calls like this!

BTW: I want my cover in WHITE! :)

RainSt0ne

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
epiphaneia

The cases are simple yet have striking appearances. Oh did you know Epiphany came from the greek word "epiphaneia" meaning "striking appearance".

The white one is perfect :)

taylorgang412

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
first off i check this site everryday since getting my iphone a week ago and just registered for this! i really need this case because it keeps my iphone sexy;) and give it protection also in white if you decide to give me one;) :)

suself

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this! very new to the iphone world ( coming from Blackberry) and would love something that would protect my phone. Looks very durable and it comes with a kit of goodies :)
I would love to win the aqua green one :)

jessedholm

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
enter me!

loving that case in white. I love how it comes with a cleaning pouch to keep it smudge free! Steep price tag! Hope I win!!:eek:

milkham

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
really, the best thing about these cases is the design, they look fantastic and aluminum is always nice. I'd like a white one if i win!

Jes7r

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Their cases are actually UNIQUE, which is difficult to find in iPhone 4 cases as most of them are just variants of one another.

Color: White

mjdenes

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
The Elements iPhone Case is so awesome and would be excellent for my busy lifestyle. I would like a white case that would fit in my slacks pocket where I keep my iphone during my working hours. Afterwards, this ELEMENTS iphone case would fit in my handbag with the protection provided by this awesome workmanship seen in this case.
THANKS.:(:):eek::eek::eek:

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I think the white case (my favorite) would look pretty sharp over the black iPhone 4S. Hand crafted in the USA = sweet ! The price point, almost half what I paid for my phone, makes a pretty expensive lump in my pocket. Who doesn't like an expensive lump in the pocket?!

White Please and Thank You !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77