Giveaway: Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaman49

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Made in the USA. It's a unique looking case and not everyone is going to have one. I like the sturdy aluminum construction.

Would love to have one in white..

dvs1j#IM

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I've been rocking the Otterbox on my 4s since walking out the store and I am looking for a case that fits and protects my phone without adding bulk. The fact that it's made in good ol' USA makes it even better. The interchanable parts make it even more appealing... I would like the Orange as its my favorite color LOL I'll have the Tigger case :D, but it looks like it those colors aren't available, so I'll have the white.

Last edited:

mbishopva

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Epiphany blue case

I like the case because the style and shape . Also the color epiphany blue I really like the quality of this product looks like the best on the market . Thanks :D

reeceorg

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Recovering Android Addict

My story is a sad one... my work provides my phone and a couple of years ago they gave me an original Droid. I've actually reached the point where I smile in pride when I eek out 8 hours of battery life. I've watched as it grows slower, day by day. This past summer we migrated everyone to Exchange. Now when I get a notification for a new email, I tap on it then go out for a coffee while I wait for the email app to load. (this is only a slight exaggeration)

But I see a light at the end of the tunnel! After more than a month of prodding, I've convinced my boss to get me a shiny new iPhone 4S. I'm returning to my Apple roots and it feels good.

I didn't know of Element Case before now, but having reviewed their site I can honestly say that this would be the case I would buy for my new iPhone (but my work would never cough up the money for it).

It's stylish and really complements the iPhone aesthetic. And it stands out, it makes you take a second look - and that's critical in a world where 6/10 people you see on the street have the same phone as you.

I appreciate that they used a white iPhone on their product page, no one else does that. (i ordered a white iPhone)

And if I were given the chance to showcase their case to all my envious colleagues, I would chose to do so with an Epiphany Blue.

:D

morrow95

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
The screws are a huge plus as you get a much better/secure fit around the phone. Very nice standy and volume buttons as well as ampel space for headphones and charger inputs. Overall looks to be superior build quality and design!

- white for 4s

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Love the look of it. The frame looks so sexy compared to anything that is out there. I have heard nothing but great things about ElementCases.... Would like the white one please!!

joek1971

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Vapor makes awesome cases but I can't afford them some of friends hae them and they are awesome this new epiphany case looks solid and if I win I like to get it in white this case is insane it be looking great with my all white iPhone wish to win if I don't win congrats to the winner best of luck to all

Best thing it is made in the great USA In today's world this is great for us something tat is not made in china.

AEGOku

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
My Vapor COMP Epiphany Case!

obviously what i love about this case: CNC machined aluminum frame, powder coated for a durable glossy finish. its Awesome!
And i want mine in White.

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
This right here:

Crystal Clear high strength Poly Carbonate Cap, back painted with white acrylic urethane hot rod paint.

I love things with a lot of detail and both of the colors look gorgeous. I would want the White one to go with my White 4S but the Epiphany Blue looks really nice as well so either would be nice to have.

Thank you for this contest Tipb! And of course Element Case for providing them :)

hggs

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I like that Element Case are innovating with machined aluminum designs. Oh, and the white one seems best with a black iPhone in my opinion for the domino look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brunnic