OtterBox Defender for iPhone 4s

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm really not worried that I can't take my phone snorkeling or swimming with me. Do I take mine to the beach-yes in an aqua pac. And that works for me.

When I'm swimming having a good time with my family I don't want to have to worry about my phone.

Some people do not like the life proof. I'm one of those people that absolutely do not like it. Again, I'm all about the OB defenders and speck cs cases. :)

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

I had a awesome time with my family while swimming and didn't worry about my phone once. I also got some great underwater footage of my kids and some sea creatures. My lifeproof's not bulky like the otterbox and i would never ever go back to the otterbox cases but each to their own as my mum used to say.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I had the first Otterbox Defender with the 2 openings for camera/flash and the 2 openings for the prox sensor and earpiece. I eventually gave it to my brother-in-law. Today, I picked up the redesigned one with the one large opening on the front and one large opening on back. I love it. It feels as though the silicone is tighter which is a great thing!!

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
The Commuter series is by far my favorite Otterbox. And I've had the Reflex and Defender as well.

Yes I have been using the Commuter all week. Once I figured out how to re-apply the screen protector that comes with it, I like it a lot. It's hard to put it on perfectly without dust or bubbles not going away.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes I have been using the Commuter all week. Once I figured out how to re-apply the screen protector that comes with it, I like it a lot. It's hard to put it on perfectly without dust or bubbles not going away.

Ya I got one piece of dust under mine in the top corner haha other than that it looks great

gschwarzer

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
I love my 4S Defender on my white iPhone 4. I feel so comfortable letting my kids play games on my phone and not worrying that they'll drop it or whatever. It fits perfectly fine and my screen protector is fine also. I have heard of people using a box cutter to remove their screen protector and just using an invisi-shield... maybe that would be your solution?? I will never switch.
Have to agree - if you have kids and they use your phone, this is THE case. Gives me peace of mind.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the lifeproof case and love it. Their customer service is top notch! I am
Not brave enough to go swimming with it but I am comfortable knowing that if it falls into a body of water I am safe.

Last edited:

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
LifeProof has the worst customer service ever! I called LP and am still waiting for a part, a month later I called OB and they sent me out a case OVERNIGHT. Sorry LP, customer service matters to this guy.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
LifeProof has the worst customer service ever! I called LP and am still waiting for a part, a month later I called OB and they sent me out a case OVERNIGHT. Sorry LP, customer service matters to this guy.

LifeProof's customer service has taken a turn for the better lately. Like response times are now in a day and replacements are posted right away.

Magically beamed through the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2