Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekkshaman

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I've had a Blackberry Storm (what a dissappointment), a Palm Pre Plus, an Android Incredible, and after all those experiences I am happy to look forward to having an iPhone. My wife's battery life and exceptional experiences with her iPhone 4 clinched it. I look forward to sharing and learning from this community.

aapierre

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Siri is quite exciting - this is the type of development I'd love to have on my phone.

Coming from a Blackberry Storm 2 to the iphone 4 I found some really good apps to make my mobile phone more important to my life.

But voice commands that work and are reliable would be a great development for me.

Yes I know Siri is more than just voice commands but it would be a start for me and then I could and would learn to take it further.

Last edited:

JTechTalk

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I wanna win!!

I would really want this iPhone 4S!!!
It'll be an awesome upgrade to the current 3GS I'm using and I'll be able to use the same iPhone 4 cases with the 4S!! And also, it isn't available in Hong Kong yet so it'll be really nice to let one of your international readers get a chance to have their hands on the new Apple iPhone.

Thanks for this giveaway :)

HarryStamper

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4S give-away

I use a product named ReaddleDocs on my iPod. I love it and want to use it
on a new 4s, I plan not only to have my music with me but all my docs and notes.

mmr

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the opportunity to win an iPhone. I haven't had the money to do so and it would be great. I love this forum and appreciate all that contribute to it.
Steve Jobs was an amazing man and my condolences go out to his family and friends. He is gone but never will be forgotten. Apple will go on because of his guidance and wisdom he shared with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll