Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankj64155

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I waited for this latest uypadte. My 3GS is getting quite tired and the camera on the 4S is supposed to be so much better. Hopefully it'll save me from having to buy a dedicated point & shoot!

PL Fritz

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
To Buy or not to buy

Winning a new iPhone 4s would resolve the issue of whether to retire my iPhone 4 and purchase a new phone or to wait. I look forward to receiving more information about the features once one is torn down.

yotoe

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I hope I win this prize. I have never won anything in my life. I'm a loyal Sprint Customer and starting my iPhone - Sprint relationship off with a free iPhone would be amazing.

basebllplr

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Blackberry to Iphone

I'm still stuck with my Storm. I plan on joining the apple nation and this would certainly help me get started! :)

Gurds

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to the whole iPhone thing....had mine for just about 6 or so months now, and I can't ever see myself switching to another phone. This phone beats anything on the market, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the 4s works, and in the future what they come up w/ for the 5. Hopefully I can get my parents to actually switch over from their old flip phones.

I'm saddened that Steve Jobs passed, and he truly will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77