• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiggyj

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Great Giveaway!!! I am finally ready to make the iPhone mine. I have been with Palm since the PDA days. They have been good to me and laid out the groundwork for where we are today but they have lost the good fight! I will change my weapon to the latest and greatest!!!

Here i Come!!!

FYI - it was not named the iPhone 5 for one reason - iPhone 4S (4 Steve!)

Last edited:

ptb127

Dec 14, 2008
Visit site
I am getting excited about it as well! But I think I am equally excited about iOS 5!

I hope I win, I never usually win anything.

jaBBu

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
iPhone

Will this be the opportunity for me to finally change to a SmartPhone of my own! Good luck to all, in the iWorld Steve built.

sidspappy

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Feel kind of funny entering to win an iPhone so soon after passing of Steve, yet, I think he would be happy we're doing so - anything having to do with products he nurtured would probably please him.

I'm also a lapsed TiPb forum participant. This tanks my chances at winning the phone, but I'm back, and I think I'll start participating again.:)

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I'll throw my hat in to try to win. My brother DESPERATELY needs a new phone, his blackberry is so old that often when he puts it in his pocket it restarts. He's an Apple fan and this would be a great, belated, birthday gift for him.

iJoshieboy

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4s!!!

Please Pick me!!! I really love apple products and it would great if I could win the newest iPhone. Also I think they should put that apple logo with Steve Jobs face as the bite in the apple in the first couple of iPhone 4s's in honor of the great and amazing Steve Jobs. It's so crazy that he passed away the very next day after the Let's talk iPhone event. I don't want to believe it.

jguzman89

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
New iPhone

First of all, let me say what sad news about Mr. Jobs. He WAS Apple!!

I would love to win the new iPhone4S. I especially love that it will have an 8MP camara!!

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I would love to Win the new iPhone never really won anything before. It would really help, I have a lot going on right now. Won't be making any big purchases till I find a job, and pay down bills. Its hard to find a job in this market, and harder when you move around a lot being an air force dependant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz