Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
Top nay To raed through turrad. But id like the phone because this maybe the last iPhone steve had anything to do with. :( :mad:
Also, i would by a 64gb for All the coll games that i cant fit on my current iPhone.

Thanks for the great contest.

bobbyp5

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to have the new one. I made the mistake on getting a 16gb and will buy the new one with 32gb. This would be one amazing gift :p. Also for my g/f since she has the 3gs, she will get my 4 but 16gb.

tworth23

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Thank you MR. Jobs!

Hello All,
It is a very, sad, sad day for myself and the entire world. I can't believe Mr.Jobs passed on. His genius and inspiration will sorly be missed by all, especially in the Law Enforcement Community. Mr.Jobs has made our stressful and dangerous jobs a little easier each and every day. With having the Internet in our pockets, police officers as a whole can have immediate access to information that could possibly save our lives. THANK YOU MR. JOBS!

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
hm

I really loved the iPhone as my camera..currently my 4 does well with pictures but pictures always seem like they are too far away and not really what my eye sees..hopefully this new amazing camera will narrow that gap so my moments are recorded and photographed and the smiles and love of my family are as vivid and amazing on camera as they are in my memory..:)

madcat21

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Thank you Steve Jobs. You brought us many gadgets and you will be surely missed.
I think the Iphone 4S is gonna be great. :).

hoyeelow

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Win iPhone 4S

I'd love to leapfrog from my current 3GS to 4S. Fingers and toes crossed!

I feel profound sadness that Steve Jobs has passed.

cchs227

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
TiPb has done it again!
This is great! TiPb providing the lastest and best information regarding news of my favorite and the company I'm devoted to, and now a giveaway of the iPhone 4S! More & more surprises.

The iPhone 4S would be a great phone to be able to own, won from my favorite website bookmarked! As most people were dissappointed with the 'minimal' upgrade to the
iPhone 4, I was just as excited as any other!

TiPb, you're doing amazing. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77