I am in love with this case/bumper!

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Sign me up! I am happy to throw down 80 bucks...Just look at it. Gorgeous.

500x_vapor_red.jpg

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Lol. Good observation. I missed that. I believe these are renderings as to what they are going to look like. I don't think a final product has been finalized. I am going to shoot an email.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
That huge Vapor4 sign is hopefully there only
for the screenshots. If it's on the product that
big, no thanks! Then again, it's $80? Nope, not
for me. I rather pay for a Vaja Case.

Got the Shakes

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
None of those pictures show the left side of the phone so I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that there aren't any button cutouts for the volume just yet.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Yes, I can't stand that viper logo either. Any vehicle I purchase, I mandate the dealer remove all markings of where I bought it from. I am not paid to advertise for them. They can't remove it, they don't get my business.

I won't advertise for a case for a phone either. Even then, it seems to be a hassle remove that thing and then put it back on to put into the charging dock. Make a dock that fits your product, then I'll consider it.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
It's pretty cool, I don't like the $80 price tag, and the aluminum will scratch and chip or at least the colored finish will.... but between that and an invisible shield ... who knows lol

Hate to cover the beautiful display wish an invisible shield... but better safe than sorry I guess lol

tommyb_23

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
80$ for a case that just goes around the outside? 100 for one that covers the back too? thats half the cost of 16gig iphone! WTF? Then they expect you to advertise for them also?

Bakerman

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
That huge Vapor4 sign is hopefully there only
for the screenshots. If it's on the product that
big, no thanks! Then again, it's $80? Nope, not
for me. I rather pay for a vaja case

I have always purchased a vaja case for my iPhones. Expecting to do the same for the 4, wish they would release them!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl