iPhone 4 Cases

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I used the iphone 4 case program to get a bumper and I've used it ever since. It's the best "case" I've used for an iphone. Although the rubber around the edge of the bumper is starting to peel off I will definitely invest in another when it is no longer usable (should last a couple more weeks). I'm the biggest OtterBox hater

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Need a case for my white 4. Thinking white slider case or white juice pack air. Any suggestions or recommendations? I don't want something that's going to get dirty easy.

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to the suggestions on here, I just ordered a bumper and the zagg shield (trying out the dry version) Can't wait to get it in!

(Though when I was at the Apple Store today waiting to get my phone replaced, seeing the bumpers really made me wish I had the white iPhone 4.....)

maaatter

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I just picked this case off eBay for around $6, the volume rocker isn't the best fit for my Verizon model, but for only $6 and you want a case, this isn't half bad.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have Zaggs (wet apply) and Speck Candyshells on ours. I had to have his Speck swapped at the ATT store last weekend and replaced his screen protector as well. Mines all still in fine form.

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up an Incipio DermaShot case for my Verizon Ip4. So far I like it. Collects lint like a trap however its no different than other companies silicone cases but so far so good. I like the screen protector it comes with as well.

All buttons are accessible, home button is easy to push. This case has a little lip around the front screen so if I have it turned over on my desk at work the screen won't get scratched.

Easy to remove and apply and the silicone doesn't appear to stretch after removing the case a few times. To early to really tell though.

I give it an 8/10 for this case.

-2 for the lint build up

Last edited:

ehillboston

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
The TPU Cases from crazyondigital.com are great. I picked up one for $5.98 and a leather case for $6.98. use code: FREESHIPPING08 to get free shipping on any order

gabriel223

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm new! Need some help, anyone know where I can get a good Aluminum iphone 4 cases? When I say good I mean good quality cases, I don't want any of those China made pieces. Hook my up guys! Thanks!!!

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
The case that I use the most.
The Xcel Case
5763779.jpg

1153288.jpg

8929114.jpg

You can see more at http://www.igadgetgeek.com

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online