anyone else looking to sync they're iPhone with iTunes using bluetooth. I liked it when i had my Treo's, I tend to leave my sync cable at the office or at home. I know the solution would be to get another cable but if i can do it with bluetooth i would rather do it that way. anyone seen anything as far as program that shows itunes that your iPhone is connected via bluetooth?
    07-03-2007 10:52 PM
    Can you do it via wifi?
    07-04-2007 01:06 AM
    I tried to work I different ways of doing it last night for about an hour. The problem is that iTunes doesn't see the iPhone. I can sync the contacts with outlook but that was all I could do
    07-04-2007 04:46 PM
    I tried to work on a couple different ways of doing it last night for about an hour. The problem is that iTunes doesn't see the iPhone. I can sync the contacts with outlook but that was all I could do
    07-04-2007 11:07 PM
    i think Samsung is the best Sync Over Bluetooth
    01-15-2008 06:22 AM
    That's nice and all but you still have to plug in the iPhone to charge it so you might as well sync it at the same time.

I don't know that wireless sync does all that for me outside of an Exchange server environment.
    06-05-2008 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD