How to set default custom ringtone for ALL contacts at once??
I made a few custom ringtones a few days ago, and put them on my 5S (running iOS 8.0.2)...
But so far my phone still uses the default iOS ringtone ('opening') for ALL my contacts.
- Thing is, I want to use one of my newly created custom ringtones for ALL my contacts.
How can I do this, without having to set each contact to use that ringtone, one by one???
(I have 305 contacts, so it would take me some time to manually set each ringtone)
* In other words; how can I set ALL my contacts to the same custom ringtone, all at once?
I have already selected the ringtone in Settings/Sounds/Ringtone... but it only has effect on new contacts I add.
- 09-27-2014, 09:00 AM #2
Re: How to set default custom ringtone for ALL contacts at once??
Setting contact ringtones is an individual/per contact thing near as I can tell - you can change the default tone for all calls... and you can individually set ringtones per contact... or set certain contacts as VIPs and have a default ringtone for the VIP list that's separate from the default.
- 09-27-2014, 09:03 AM #3
- 09-27-2014, 09:23 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2014, 05:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2014, 08:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2014, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2014, 06:49 AM