Ringtone Requests

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You get 30 seconds of any part of a song. I'd be more than happy to send you the whole song so you can cut the part you want.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
That's the beauty of iRinger. It's so simple ... a man can do it!

Hehehe!!

When you click the Export button in iRinger, it automatically saves it to your iTunes ringtones.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
That's the beauty of iRinger. It's so simple ... a man can do it!

Hehehe!!

When you click the Export button in iRinger, it automatically saves it to your iTunes ringtones.

wow what an amazing program this is...Thank u soooo much Alli!!!:D

j.donald

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
thx

Hey everyone. Can anyone post the Three Stooges theme song. I love to watch the old shows of them and that song would really be a cool ringtone. Thanks to anyone who can do this. Also, is there a thread on how to make ringtones for the iphone?

Thanks again everyone!

amorok

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I use mp3 to ringtone gold to cut the song into the section I want, then convert that segment with iRinger. It's a little longer process but my ringtones turn out exactly how I want them.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
i use Limewire to download the song i want as my ringer then use iRinger to do the rest...thanks to Alli for referring me to iRinger! :p

j.donald

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
wow , good to see a thread about ringtones , i fully appreciate the forum for having this thread ,

i would like to have same thing from star wars, some thing soothing or melodious will do ,

pls reply me

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I have a few songs I would love to use as ringtones for specific contacts...
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Kelly Clarkson - My life would suck without you.
Cheryl Cole - Fight for this love (Although may have to try and create this one myself as you guys in us may not have heard it yet...hoping you will though).
Bon Jovi - Livin on a Prayer (Chorus part)
Mark Safan - Win in The End (from the end bit of Teenwolf where MJ Fox is playing bball as a man and not the wolf)

I'll probably want more as i fall more in love with my Iphone.

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I'd love these...my pc wont let me convert any of my songs to ringtones...

sex on fire - chorus
Use Somebody - Chorus
I gotta feeling - Chorus
Viva La Vida
Fix you - Begining and chorus.
Shut uppa ya face.

Staytuned1974

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
I download them to a folder then open itunes up... open ringtones... then grab the ringtone out of my documents and drag and drop to ringtones... and sync... havent had any problems... :)

Last edited:

Staytuned1974

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
ok I just did it myself to make sure and double check. I do all the above steps THEN plug in my iphone. Select it once it loads.. go to the Ringtone tab and I have sync ringtones checked and then selected ringtones is checked... I just check what I want and uncheck what I dont. Like currently I have the Christmas Vacation Theme song from the Chevy Chase movie.. and after Christmas I will uncheck it....

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2