Ringtone Requests

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey All,

I have an obsession with making ringtones. If you can provide me with a youtube video of the audio that you want in a ringtone, i can gladly make it for you. I have over 400 ringers in my collection. Mostly all Hip Hop songs ( instrumentals as i do not like ringtones with words) so if any hiphop fans are on this site, please let me know :)

Just a heads up, i make all of my ringtones with limited bass production so that it sounds better while playing back through the iphone speaker as well as fade out each tone over the last 2 seconds for a proper fade. I also keep them time limited to 26-29 seconds.

Cheers.

Could you share a few of them?

filmore77

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi sorry noob here, not trying to be a hindrance, but does anyone know how to rip tunes from a dvd to make a ringtone? I'd like to get the beginning theme song from 2fast2furious. Thank you. Sorry again.

Filmore

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to download a ringtone from this site onto my iphone 5s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's possible, but unlikely. Your best bet would be to either buy ringtones from iTunes or create your own and sync it to your device using iTunes.

Diane Devosjoli

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
To Whom it May Concern:

I would like to download the song by Queen called "KIND OF MAGIC" for my iPhone 7 plus.
I have no idea how to go about this and desperately need help from someone patient.
Would someone be kind enough to walk me through the necessary steps?
Your time would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,
Diane DeVosjoli

My email: [redacted]
Ph: [redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members