Can't upload photo from facebook

slr_noob

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I was trying to upload a photo from the iPhone, but for some reason it keeps saying the photo can't be uploaded and I can't find any obvious reason that keeps me from doing so.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Geffrey Alger

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Can't upload photo from facebookI was just wondering if anyone knew how to add photo

Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone knew how to add photos from iPhoto or a mac in general to facebook without them posting at such a smaller size. When I had a PC and would upload photos they would upload larger and I can't figure out how to get the same size uploading from a Mac. Do I need to use a different application than iPhoto or is this something I need to do when on facebook? Thanks!

Last edited:

slr_noob

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Ok... it looks like I have to reinstall Facebook every time I would like to upload photos from the iPhone. However, I can't find a list of previous Facebook builds due to my poor searching skills. Does anyone know if there will be a build that fixes this issue?

RichD

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Can't you try emailing them to FB while you're working out the problem. BTW- I have the same issue, just started mobile posting with the FB email address they gave me.

Kale58

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Happened to me as well. I ran into this temporary fix (which may or may not be palatable for you):

Make sure Location Services for Facebook is ON.

I tried to upload a picture to FB earlier today and got the "Unable to upload to FB" error. After reading about the above noted solution, I turned Location Services for FB to ON and tried again. Lo and behold it worked. No need to re-install the app at all.

Good Luck

dmarks83

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Get camera+ and do all your uploading in there. Facebook can be a pain in the bum with uploads every time it happens to me I have to re-install so I just use the above app now

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Happened to me as well. I ran into this temporary fix (which may or may not be palatable for you):

Make sure Location Services for Facebook is ON.

I tried to upload a picture to FB earlier today and got the "Unable to upload to FB" error. After reading about the above noted solution, I turned Location Services for FB to ON and tried again. Lo and behold it worked. No need to re-install the app at all.

Good Luck

Hmm. I have this problem intermittently. Sure enough, fb location services was off, so I turned it on, and uploaded a photo. Hopefully that solves my problem permanently! Thanks!

itsdrewbruv

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Get the iloader app it's a charm used to to upload loads of pics to facebook u can tag, caption make new folders ect and it uploads fast with no problems!