Your thoughts on the 3.5' screen size?

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I hate large phones. Just the fact that on my old 3D all the icons were so spaced out it didn't look that nice to me. 3.5 is great

Evan_Beezy

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Honestly i dont need anything crazy big. The iphones aspect ratio makes the screen wider than 16:9 screens of the same size you see on many Android devices. It makes it seem more spacious and seem bigger than it is. I think I would like something right around 4in. No Bigger! I dont need 4.3 at all. I believe the resolution retains over 300ppi just under 3.9in. so im hoping for a bump to maybe 3.8 next year.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Honestly i dont need anything crazy big. The iphones aspect ratio makes the screen wider than 16:9 screens of the same size you see on many Android devices. It makes it seem more spacious and seem bigger than it is. I think I would like something right around 4in. No Bigger! I dont need 4.3 at all. I believe the resolution retains over 300ppi just under 3.9in. so im hoping for a bump to maybe 3.8 next year.

Plus by next year supposedly toshiba had a 4 inch display that would fall under the "retina display" moniker so maybe the next version of the iphone will have that. I agree 4 inch is good no need to go any larger.

MikeyGee19

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
i have an og EVO, but after playing with my friends iPhone and using my touch, i see no problem with the 3.5 screen. In fact i feel like i can use it better and is more comfortable in my hand.

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I would hate to have a bigger display. There's an iPad for that IMO. I had an evo. Didn't feel like a phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tedzone

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
more than good enough. bigger and more useful area than my biggest Berry AND small enough to keep the phone sexy and not looking like an android monstrosity.