Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielLui1

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I've posted in this forum once regarding wanting to win an iPhone 4S but I have to say, now that iCloud is up and running, I want to win an iPhone 4S even more. I hope am the one chosen to win an iPhone 4S when the announcement is made tonight at 9 PM Eastern time.

CarrieMK

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I have been posting a lot as well since I am new and have tons of questions. Thanks to everyone for being so nice and helpful. As of right now, it is looking like my son will have to wait until closer to Christmas...stupid brakes :( I hope post content and quality and not just numbers are considered, as well as need (kind of like an iPhone subsidy program for lower-income households????). I really want this for my son, who has been anticipating the iPhone on Sprint for quite some time now. He is such a good student and doesn't complain about the lack of money in our household, makes excellent grades, and contributes to the household expenses as he can.

Oh well, I hope that whoever wins enjoys it and is truly appreciative! :)

Reactions: zackawee27

Grafixx01#IM

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
This is an awesome contest! I'd love to upgrade mine. I've had to have VZW swap out my iPhone4 seven times already in one year! Its a little annoying but I love the iPhone.

megs948

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I think winning an iPhone 4S, or a tragic water related phone accident is going to be the only way I upgrade my iPhone 4. I love the new features of the 5 but not quite enough to pay retail for when my upgrade isn't until May. Here's to hoping that the iPhone 5 comes out at the normal June schedule so I'll be able to upgrade right away!

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Missed your call...

Yeah....
uh...

I was in the shower and thought I heard the phone rang....Thought maybe I missed your call...

Does that ever happen to you? Give me a call we can talk about it.....

Byeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB