Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

girlymissjulie

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I already bought my 4S full retail a few minutes before midnight on (technically) the 6th through Verizon, but I know my husband would love a new shiny 4S too, just not unless it's free :) I've been an Android user for a very long time and am looking forward to trying something new. I am pretty sick and tired of my phone not being reliable and not performing the basic functions that I need it to perform when I need it to perform them. I am really hoping that the iPhone won't let me down and I will finally have a phone I don't want to throw across the room most days. Fingers crossed :D

chychychy

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Hooray for iPhone 4S !! (and also Tipb:D)
I don't care what the "S" stands for, whether it's "Speed" / "Siri" or even "Steve", this phone should be worth waiting for!

Thanks in advance for Tipb & do more contests like this, will ye :)

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
FINALLY.

A phone I don't have to root, rom, or tinker with to get it to work properly, reliably, with stability. A phone that doesn't misspell what I type and doesn't suggest the wrong word, making me look like an idiot when I send texts. A phone with an interface that isn't over-complicated. A phone that isn't weighed down by the buggy, annoying Flash. A phone that survives OS up dates, which I don't have to wait for until the CARRIER is days away from releasing a newer version of my phone. A phone that has an app store of QUALITY APPS produced by REAL SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS who make their living writing software (not a bunch of teenagers writing little low quality apps in the computer lab class at school.) A PHONE THAT HAS THE APPS I ACTUALLY WANT AND NEED BECAUSE I'M A MUSICIAN AND ALL THE APPS I WANT AND NEED ARE FOR THIS PHONE- NOT THAT BUGGY, LIFE SUCKING ABYSS OF A NERD OS that may sell more handsets overall but still is a LIFE SUCKING ABYSS. A phone I can actually use for two years without worrying about not having bleeding edge hardware. A phone not based on SPECS but on actually usage. A phone more concerned with user experience than appealing to geeks and nerds who's pants are too short, use pocket protectors, and tape their glasses.

FINALLY, A PHONE FOR THOSE OF US JUST TRYING TO GET THINGS DONE, WHO ARE NOT PROPELLER HEADS.

THANK YOU STEVE. We miss you.....

Ecstatic, Android dropping, APPLE SWITCHING, Shred GUITAR PLAYING new APPLE FAN- MAN (not fan-boi).:D

Last edited:

jonobee

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
new

I do not actually own an "i" anything but am hoping to learn more about the product and perhaps get one in the near future. I currently have an android device and I like it very much, but I can't say that I am not curious about the apple devices.

blakeberry

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I am looking forward to the new iphone 4s. I have had"smartphones" since for quite sometime as I' probably older than most of your members... 50 this summer. I was an early member of the ipod club jumping on board in the beginning. This will be my first iphone and I'm looking forward to it. My two boys have had them and used them like everyone else. They've played the apps, used them for school and unknowingly educated themselves along the way. I'm very familiar with the phones since I've done a bit of troubleshooting for them in the past.

Now I've been very happy with BlackBerry's over the years and will still have one through work. I enjoy seeing all the innovations and competition in the smartphone market. That will make all the phones better. That is only a win win for consumers. I'm still amazed that any of these businesses can function in this fast paced ever changing enviornment. I for one am happy they do.

Then we have the TiPb's, the Crackberry, Android, WebOs and Windows Blog/forums that we can rely on for help, conversations, entertainment and the latest and greates updates. Thanks for all the information. It is all very appreciated.

Now I'm off to try and decide which iPhone I'll get for my wife, my dad (79) and myself. I wish I could stagger these purchases with two boys playing hockey, but I know my wife and dad will be happy to have the two new phones.

Thanks

thedrew87

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Winning the iPhone!

I am new to this website but so far I really like how much information is provided. It would be fantastic to win an iPhone from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flickoo