Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iris168

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
yay!!!! what a great contest :D definitely want the iphone 4S been waiting for it for soooo long, loving that siri feature, can't wait to try it out

igrar#IM

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I want, Je veux, Ben istiyorum

I, as many other people in the world, really want that iPhone and I express my desire with this graphic made by me, please see attached.

pokey318

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Just found this site after searching for an iskin case for the iPhone 4s. Could not believe that the case that retails for $29.99 was only $6.95 on TIPB; not only that, I received it in 3 days!!

Great service and great forum!!

All I need now is a shiny new 4s to put in the case :D

pigalog

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Is is worth buying an iPhone 4S?? I have an old plain phone...

I am wanting information about the new iPhones. I have an old funky flip phone with no
add ons. I knew that the initial Verizon iPhone had issues and I did not want to spend the money on something like that. I had bought an iPad and a new iPod last January. Of course right away new ones came out! I was very upset but could not return these items. I LOVE my iPad though...its attached to me constantly. My husband must hate that!:eek:

If I do get a new iPhone through Verizon, what gig size would anyone recommend to me? Or would it be best to wait until next year for another upgrade to buy one then???

Help!

I just dislike spending so much money and then the thing is immediately outdated..

jhigs

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the contest TiPB team! Winning this would give me the opportunity to upgrade both my wife's and my phones :)

Or at least get a case ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.