Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gland

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Dropping the BB

Already ordered the 4 for my wife and now will be waking up tonight at 12 am to order my 4S can't wait to drop this Storm 2.

jesse500

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I would love an Iphone 4S! Being a Poor Grade 12 student working at tim Hortons trying to save cash for my first year of college, Worked hard for my Ipad 2, and new White Ipod Touch (Ordered on the 4th!). I can't afford the 4S, But I REALLY want it. I have had just about everything apple, so this would make a nice addition! (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Generation Ipod touches, just ordered the new White one, Ipad 2, Imac, Macbook, Iphone 3G, 4 Ipod Nano's, 2 Ipod Shuffles, 2 Ipod Classic's, 1 Ipod Mini) Sold most of it to pay for a car to get to and from work Sadly :(

Please Pick me to get the Iphone 4GS :) Been reading Tipd for a long time, and a member of CrackBerry (Currently have a BlackBerry Bold 9900), Should have posted sooner!

PLEASEEEE!

allyp

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
To think, most of us learned about Steve Job's death on a device he helped create. An innovative man with an extraordinary mind. He was the Walt Disney of technology. Both brilliant men, both had much to give, both lives lost too soon. Thank you Steve for moving us forward, and you have certainly have left your mark on this world.

On the other note, super excited for the new iPhone4S! Can't wait to see what Siri is capable of. I'm a new listener to iPhone Live and you guys really help my commute to school talking mac nerdy. Makes me feel like a "normal".

Last edited:

scientist88

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Recently joined the TiPb Forum (I have some stuff on Photography), and its a great community! Will you guys only post the winners on the iPhone Live show or will you also post it as an article (I might not be able to make it!)?

Thinmints28

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I have the first generation iPod nano and the iPad 2. I love both Apple devices, and would be nowhere without them today. My sincere thanks to Steve Jobs' vision, as well as willingness to share his genius with the world. It's so sad that he is gone. The iPhone 4S, hopefully, will be a success this upcoming year. :eek:

aaron130

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
RIP Steve Jobs. Would LOVE to win this iphone! Have an ipad but have always wanted an iphone!

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch

Djn4ever

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Sunrise Sunset

As I reflect on all the news concerning the passing of Steve, I humbly say that "tomorrow is not promised to us". I hope I can influence just one individual the way Steve has influenced me. He reminded me that during hard times shake the dust from your feet and do what you love passionately. We have have seen the Sunrise of Apple and it will be a while before we see the Sunset. So as the old folks down south would say "keep on keeping on".......

Status
Not open for further replies.