Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peemmfivekay

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Sweet, thanks for the contest, TiPb! Looking forward to getting some hands-on action the 4S even though I probably won't buy one. I'm holding out for the "real" iPhone 5??? Too bad they pulled the Siri app and it's only available on the 4S. Regardless, it would be very nice to have one :D

Severian126

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
A chance to win the next great phone? I am definitely in on this. I plan to purchase regardless if I don't win - mainly in memory for the iconic Steve Jobs - but I would definitely be very happy to win it and save some money.

EggoEspada

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
So awesome you guys are doing this. Don't currently own an iPhone, but it certainly would be an honor to own possibly the last device Steve Jobs helped create. :)

mysimba97

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
While very disappointed in no iPhone 5, I so very much want an iPhone4S.... I've made the gradual transition from Blackberry to Android and now, hopefully, iPhone...

;)

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Sprint customer ready to finally jump to iOS

Having suffered with a palm pre for many years on sprint then jumping on the Android bandwagon when iPhone hope was lost I would be beyond happy if I were selected to win the new iPhone 4s otherwise it's a 1.5 year upgrade wait for me. Thanks TiPb!!!

Rgarza70

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Win and iPhone 4s - YES PLEASE

RIP Steve Jobs - The Greatest Technology Inventor of our Time.
He created change in the Tech World and now TiPb is managing it.
Thanks guys for all the articles and information you provide.

cheers

Roland

baykine

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been coming to this site even when I was a Blackberry user. I am now a very proud iPhone and Apple user. This site is great and I hope I win!

Good luck to everyone here!

ALOHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77