Win an iPad Air 2 or iPhone 6s in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petit Hibou

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Wow. Now that would make this Christmas spectacular! Simply because I have been stuck to my iPhone 4S for ages now! Been waiting for the right iPhone. The 6S does seem like the jump but I thought I should sit out this one too. But if iMore wants to make my wait shorter go ahead! And am happy with my iPad Air.

john_service

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I'd personally love to win the Apple iPad Air 2. I have started using my old iPad Mini to write in markdown using the Editorial app and while it's quite a nice experience, the added real estate of the 10" iPad Air display would really improve the overall user experience.

CatherineT

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
I need the iPhone 6 to replace the iPhone my daughter got broke at college. She had the phone in her hand.talking to me and her roommate threw something at her and the phone got hit and dropped on the rocks. Needless to say it broke. She is over 18 hrs away at colllege. This is her.first year. She is a.very good girl and.we are proud of her. She.made th Deans.list ! We are so excited for.her! She also keeps in cotacting with us. She.always calls me, texts, snap chats orfacebook and all the apps but also the big one is FaceTime sometimes too. This phone is the best for her
It would be such a blessing. They are so expensive and we just.bought it for her in.Nov for her birthday. We didn't buy insurance because we couldn't afford another monthly.charge. please cosine and help us out. It would truly be a blessing. I told he r I was trying to win her one. This is the best.place for it.

Trusttee

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
The iPad Air 2 would be an awesome gift to win because it can perform all the the new features included in iOS 9; specifically split view. I've been dying for this feature as it raises productivity on an iPad to new heights.

codeda

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I would love an iPhone 6s. I have my android phone in one hand but been waiting for a good deal to pick up this gens iPhone too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludogg23