Win an iPad Air 2 or iPhone 6s in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katrina Salazar

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I'd would rather have the Iphone 6s. In my opinion it's the better choice. I mean haven't you seen the new features?! The best is the camera! I looove what you can do with the camera. Besides the amazing effects (awesome live photos) it just couldn't get any better with the 12 mega-pixel pictures and 4k videos which is 4x 1080p resolution~ Theres the A9 of course, the most advanced chip ever in smartphone!!! And the new security fingerprint sensors, samsung only used to have this feature on their phones but now its finally on apple~ Not to mention the faster wifi -no let me say it right... FASTER WIFI!!!! ( and LTE). hngh well its more important to have a phone anyway which makes it more necessary than the Ipad Air 2. its also smaller, makes it lighter and easier to carry around. the ipad is more like a notebook and the Iphone s6 is a... a phone/everything you see in the ipad can be found in the phone but not everything you see in the phone can be found in the ipad.

czhDavid

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a macbook which is enough portable and i would love some of those live pictures !!
So 6S it is! (also we don't get discounts with contract so it is way too expensive for me)

iAurora

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
I would choose the iPhone 6s because it's more manageable than a tablet. I won't have to walk around with this oversize electronic in my hand and can brag about iMore being awesome in class without being caught by a teacher. iPhone also charges quicker. There's always some jerk putting people with Androids down too. I'm tired of being made fun of for never having an iPhone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeahWells