Who's rolling naked with their 5c?

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
re:

:DHey deedee, I swear we are on the same wave length here with this !! I also just returned mine back to BestBuy and ordered a Speck candyshell grip in blackberry/pink - rec'd it on Thursday and have been using it since. No need to remove it to clean the dust/lint that gets caught because there's no swiss cheese holes :p. it is a teeny bit thicker of a case than the Apple one, but it is still nice to hold/use when handling the 5C. Also, the buttons for on/off & volume are easier to press than it was with the Apple case. Idk if you noticed (I did) that those buttons seemed harder to press because of the way the case was designed. The Speck one has a softer silicone covering those buttons so its an easier press:)

Btw, if you decide to try out the Speck one, call them and ask about receiving 10% off. (free shipping in USA also)

Lol! Omg that's so funny how we both felt the same about that case. Also I did notice that about the side buttons and the switch for vibrate. I couldn't access it as well. I'll check out that speck one you're talking about thanks for the suggestion girl and the 10% off tip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
re:

Lol! Omg that's so funny how we both felt the same about that case. Also I did notice that about the side buttons and the switch for vibrate. I couldn't access it as well. I'll check out that speck one you're talking about thanks for the suggestion girl and the 10% off tip!

Yw !! LMK how you made out :)

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
re:

The 5c is beautiful naked lol

I needed to cover it knowing my clumsy **** would end up dropping it. I don't mind the case I got for it especially since it gives me grip and protection of course. It's a belkin view case.

7a8evymy.jpg

One thing that is still naked is my screen so I've been looking for a screen protector. I think I will go with the skinomi.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk

93Aero

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
re:

Still using without a case, but if I see that Pad and Quill brown leather case again I'm buying it. That thing is gorgeous!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1387579389.666515.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1387579412.347297.jpg

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
who's rolling naked with their 5c?

I have decided to go without a case. I never was a fan of cases. And seeing how attractive my white 5c is.
It seems shameful to cover it with a case.

Last edited:

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
re:

I have one of those rubbery cases from the apple store with the holes in the back and try to keep it on most days but in reality, I love the feel of the 5c in my hand too much to keep it on for long. So I'd say about half the time I have it in the case and the other half of the time, it's naked. I do have a zagg extreme shield on it to protect the screen though.

grassyblue

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
re:

For those who want to go naked but don't really want to go naked, just try either a skin or an ultra thin case. I've had good experiences with skins at bestskinsever.com. And for ultra thin cases, there really is no thinner than the Caudabe Veil. Several friends of mine have this for their 5s. I've never seen the 5c version in the wild personally but presumably it would be similarly thin: Caudabe • The Veil (5c)

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
re:

my blue 5C is hanging around naked most of the time just because I always feel Apple products are too beautiful to be covered up... and this baby is no exception.

image.jpg

that said, I did buy the official Apple case for the first time and I do see the point in it, feels great, helps prevent damage when it falls (which happens alarmingly often to me) and is pretty much a no brainer for $AUS 20.

image.jpg

Looks neat as well. I guess at the moment it is 70% of the time naked, 30% case. I'll wait and see if and how that's eventually changing. :cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77