Who gets paranoid

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Who gets paranoid about this? I’m on vacation and I just noticed today that I dropped or bumped my screen protector. somehow. It now has a line down the middle. You can’t feel the crack. I know it’s a protector but still. I just noticed it today. Does anyone else get paranoid about anything like this

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Was, till I figured out for me, the thought I had to use was making me paranoid. Stop awhile back, but still can't give up the case.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
As soon as that happens to me it HAS to come off. I simply MUST know if it's just on the screen protector, OR if my screen is actually affected. It's always just the screen protector, BUT I have to know. ;)

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
If I removed a screen protector every time there was a ding or scratch on it, I'd go through dozens of screen protectors a week. I don't worry about it.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I stopped using a screen protector on my X.

After a year of owning a device I stop worrying about them and it seems nothing goes wrong when your worry free

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Was, till I figured out for me, the thought I had to use was making me paranoid. Stop awhile back, but still can't give up the case.

Welcome to iMore

I still use a case unless I’m dressed up to go to a function then I prefer the elegance of a naked iPhone

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I went back to using a screen protector along with my case. As soon as my screen protector has a crack, I'm putting on a new one. I always buy 2 when I have to put a new one on just in case. I would love to go totally naked with my gold XS Max but it's just so slippery!!

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I have let apple put the ultra glass belkin one on for me because I love how they do it with the machine. When they used to get air bubbles in them they used to drive me nuts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vber