What is your favorite Apple Watch ultra trail loop color for a guy and why

ekneeiphone

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
I’m considering purchasing the Apple Watch Ultra with a trail loop band. As a relatively conservative guy, what color option do you think is best as an every day band.

m3ach

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
I’m considering purchasing the Apple Watch Ultra with a trail loop band. As a relatively conservative guy, what color option do you think is best as an every day band.

I would suggest the charcoal one if you’re looking for a conservative stealthy look, the grey and blue looks a little less stealthy but still a good choice.

I have the green alpine loop on mine which seemed to be the most conservative of all the bands that were readily available when I bought mine, I would have gone for either of the above two trail loops if they had been available at the time but it is a very personal thing so whatever you feel most comfortable with, fortunately there’s no right or wrong answers here!

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site

Probably the blue/gray one would be the best for your tastes. I only have the Alpine loop (all 3 colors)

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I got a black 3rd party alpine loop from Amazon and would recommend it if black is a color you’d consider. I know its not the trail loop you’d inquired about but for the $19 miles they want I like it.
c0caab588a5883c1dd2fbaafbbbc538b.png

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77