what iPhone case do you use now?

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I think that I have an addiction to buying cases for my iPhone. I cannot tell you how many cases and screen protectors I have wasted my money on. I always seem to come back to my BookBook case but as soon as a new case comes out, I want to try it. It's a really bad habit to break.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a vintage brown BookBook case. FTW!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Right now I have the slim armor on but I also have an Otterbox Commuter that I use occasionally. I like both but still looking for other cases.

Nurnberg77

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I use the OtterBox Defender routinely on my iP5. However, with the release of the new 5s & 5c, I've been trying out a Speck Candy Shell to reveal more of the phones aesthetics...and help supress the urges to get a 5s!

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I use the OtterBox Defender routinely on my iP5. However, with the release of the new 5s & 5c, I've been trying out a Speck Candy Shell to reveal more of the phones aesthetics...and help supress the urges to get a 5s!

Did you look at the new Defender for the 5S?

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a vintage brown BookBook case. FTW!

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered 2 Zoogue Social Pro cases for free ($6 shipping). Red and black. Love the pictures of the Apple red leather 5S case on the black phone, so I figured I'd try a free red case first. Reviews of the case have been very good and it is advertised as very slim but protective. If anyone's interested, go to Zoogue's website and enter "FREEDEAL" in the coupon code box.

kd7irm

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Was a die hard Otterbox fan, but it got old replacing the deformed outer rubber shell after only a short time on every case. It's true that Otterbox will send you a new replacement outer rubber shell but the fed ex smart post shipping they use is just ridiculously slow, makes the whole experience not worth the hassle. And did not like the dirt that would accumulate under the screen protector and inside the case.

I have been using Rokform cases for a while now on my ipad 4 and iPhone 4S and love them. Waiting on my new rokform v3 for iphone 5s to get here now :) rokform cases are very slim, protective and are very utilitarian. Magnetic mounting, roklock mounting, bike mounts, motorcycle mounts, belt clip or no clip, there are so many options all using the same case.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I used to use a lifeprood and then I tried the otterbox commuter case.

End of the day I'm an otterbox commuter case guy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picxartsapp