Do you need to spend $100 on an iPhone case?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
……and are there any that are actually worth the high price tag?

I guess the same question could be asked about iPhones.

Just saying.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don’t use a case of any kind with my iPhone so the answer to your question as it relates to me is “No”.

Even if I were the type to put my iPhone in a case, I can assure you I wouldn’t be spending $100 dollars for it.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I use plain silicon cases and a screen protector. For my present needs that's enough. I have dry skin and an iPhone without a case is like a bar of wet soap to me ! Anybody that can hold on to a caseless one must be part tree frog !

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I use a clear TPU case and a screen protector, because I am a klutz, and mainly to soothe my husband's anxiety. He uses an Otterbox Defender to protect his iPhone. He feels STRONGLY about protecting his expensive device. I do as well, but don't feel the need for something that expensive and bulky. Of course, he looks at my case with great disdain! LOL!

I did purchase a Kate Spade case, because I loved the tortoiseshell look, and ONLY because I got a heck of a deal from Target!

Last edited:
Reactions: Laura Knotek

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I use both a case and a screen protector on my iPhone.

A $26 Spigen Magnetic Case because I’m clumsy enough, and a screen protector because the screen scratches way too easily.

Reactions: Annie_M

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
QuadLock case and Spigen screen protector.

Because when the time comes, I won’t trade it in. I’ll sell it outright. And having the OEM box and an immaculate device, I always get top dollar.

Reactions: Annie_M

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notforhire