Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
I'd buy 2 iPod touches. One for my son and one for my wife. That way we can all play UNO together and then I can text or FaceTime them when I'm out on business travel. Thanks TiPB.

kobyron

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to have a Time Capsule 3TB, because I have too many idevice, and I want to backup it in one place with wifi router function. and elegant style router. :p

MXDrake

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to win a couple of iPod touches for my kids. As much as I love them I can't always give up mt phone so they can play with talking tom or any other games. I'd like to give them their own to play when they want.

joe_kapla

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
As I begin planning the start of my new Piano studio, I have only one place to turn for my creative technology. Apple.
I would be able to use an iPad2 for score-reading and exploration, watching performances, listening to artists, recording, and even composing.
All on a super thin tablet that sits right on the music stand.

Enzo83

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have a couple of iPod touches. One for my old fashioned Italian mother who doesn't know much about the tech world, but would also love for her to use the simple touch screen and have apps installed that would help her understand things etc. Or even teach her how to use a 'computer' before she ends up breaking a big computer, lol. She can even FaceTime my sister in FL whenever she wants instead of just a boring ol phone call. And the other I could use to have for my own music/internet/gaming use. I would prefer using hardcore apps that use up battery life on an iPod rather than ruin the battery life on my iPhone. Please and thank you for this chance. Happy Holidays!

mlbaker

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I would give one to my wife for her to put all of her songs on it. I would give the other to my son and put a bunch of learning games on it.

Coffemin

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
ipod touch rocks

i would love to win ipod touch because of the fact that other mp3 players can't even compete with ipod touch, we can say that ipod touch it way out of league when it comes to mp3 player market

plus it looks gorgeous

godfada

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I want 2 ipads so badly! one for myself and one for my daughter and wife! Please i want to win! I love ipads for the apps and screen real estate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notforhire