Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajstern24

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this, as I am a university student who is in dire need of a new computer. The gift card would go a long way to helping me!

slcbeersnob

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Definitely would want to go for two iPod touches for my 3 and 4 yr olds so they can face time each other when they are in bed to say good night (even though they'd be 5 feet from eachother). They'd love it!

Nchaka

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win the Apple bucks! I would put it towards a 64gb iPad 3 with whatever great things
Apple puts in it!
Thanks TiPB for the contest and great info.

Meilink

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Ios 5

Blackberry to Android to recent iPhone 4S user. Great experience, looking forward to exploring other great Apple products. Thanks Tipb.

jables

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
i would like to get an ipad, it would be really useful for my college classes, for notes, and Ebooks, and other resources.

munchkinsdad

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
These are the top 3 ambitions in life...
1. Read TiPb every day
2. Post in TiPb forums every day
3. Win this contest from TiPb

iPad 3 ultimate goal
IPods to do the job!

jsox78

Aug 30, 2011
johnbowersox.me
Pick Me. I know it's supposed to be for a new iOS device, but really need a new MacBook. My original 2006 Black MacBook is really showing its age.

cecoleman

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to win for one reason only. I have my first child one the way shortly after the new year. The wife and I are super excited. We'd love this gift card to buy our baby it's first Apple product. I was in my 30s before I got my first true Apple product. I don't want my baby to have to wait that long. We already have a shirt for him/her that says iPood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nethtanyang