Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellzajoan

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I would definitely love to get an iPad for my parents. I'm sure they'll love it as a Christmas present. Ever since they've seen my family back home in the Philippines with one, they totally want one. They thing it would be a fun and best way to stay in contact with the family back home. And not only that, but they'll definitely love the play the games!

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Mama needs a new iPad for her babies! My 5 yr old twins are becoming Apple geeks like the rest of the family. Please help so that they don't take over our iPhones! They need their own iPad!

Deyrkroz

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I would like to get an iPod to my DJ Life, so when i go to the bathroom or something i can let the music playing with the iPod dock!
That would be amazing!

Good luck everyone!
Thanks you TipB!

musicmanjec

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
My wife and and I both sing in musical groups and she needs her own iPod Touch so we both don't fight over my iPod Classic which hold our music. That way when we both travel together we can listen at the same time to our respective parts.

dreeves76

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
A pair of iPod Touches would work wonders for dividing and conquering the size restraints of music and Apps. One for travelling and the other for just day to day use. They could free up my iPhone for more mundane tasks such as making calls .

SupaPatriot

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Well I've got my iPhone4s and I'm typing this on my iPad2 so I would love to add another device to my collection. I'm undecided right now, but I think I'd put it towards a MacBook or another iPad2 or the 3 when it's released. Oh I would love to win.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
My aunt burns through iPods like they are candy. While she couldn't store as much music on and iPod touch, I'd love to get her a few so she could have a bunch of music with her and hopefully it wouldn't die out as quick as her old school iPod click wheels!

DarshOne

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
ipad

id love an ipad2 so i can teach my dad to use the internet on an easy to use interface. and so i can use DJay on the go!! and so i can read TIPb of course!!

r_saint

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
An iPod Touch would be a great present for my little brother. He has wanted one for the longest, and it would be cool if I could get him one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zijinqingqing555